Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] 2 GOLD V ACCOUNTS -- LOTS OF SKINS + RUNES

Discussion on [NA] 2 GOLD V ACCOUNTS -- LOTS OF SKINS + RUNES within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Exclamation [NA] 2 GOLD V ACCOUNTS -- LOTS OF SKINS + RUNES

Hi I'm selling two Gold V accounts --CHEAP

Account 1:
- 55 champs
- decent runes
- lots of skins

Price: 30$

Account 2:
- 64 champs
- decent runes
- decent amount of skins

Price: 30$

no e-mails but i can guarantee you they can't be recovered.

pm me or skype ! offer below or msg me .
only accepting PAYPAL!!
Old 07/18/2013, 18:57   #2

BUMP -- NEED THESE SOLD ASAP.
Old 07/18/2013, 19:16   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
do you have slaybelle or redcard Katarina skin ?
Old 07/18/2013, 19:29   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What is "cheap"? / how much?
Old 07/18/2013, 19:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by attackzack View Post
What is "cheap"? / how much?
PM me and offer
Old 07/19/2013, 17:08   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

bought both accounts.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LVL 30 US ALL Champs, Lot's of Runes, Lots of skins(some legend), Lots of IP, Some RP
07/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I have spent awhile playing this game and have decided I've had enough Serious offers only please, If interested I accept Paypal Level: 30 Server: US Champions owned: (Own all to date 20/6/2011) Akali
[Selling] EUW GOLD ALL CHAMPS, LOTS OF RUNES, SKINS
04/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello everyone, i would like to sell my lol account. the reason is that i have exams in one month and i need to calm down with games. account is originaly mine, was never banned. account includes all champs, lots of runes for almost everything, 11 rune pages, some skins. i'll show everything via screenshare on skype since i dont have much time to take photos. account is in gold division, also got gold borders for s2. I want to get 50€ for it. Not going first untill ure trusted or...
Selling 1550 Elo Account, LOTS of skins, Lots of champions, many runes
05/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Ok, so I am selling my account on EUW I am 1550 Elo and have lots of champions and rune pages The price i am currently going for is 50 Euro, that is pretty reasonable since i spent about 100 Euro, but i can go lower. What i have? Akali Alistar Unchhained Amumu Pharaoh Annie Goth
[S]>LoL NA 1867 ELO ACCOUNT/LOTS OF RUNES/LOTS OF RARE LIMITED SKINS
03/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I'm currently selling a account with ALL the current champions except (Ziggs, Sejuani, Volibear, Nautilus, Fiora) Current elo for Season 2 solo queue : 1867 (Highest reached 2001) I have skins for champions ill list. Bolded are the rare skins Alistar- Unchained (facebook give away) Ashe- Queen Ashe skin Caitlyn- Arctic Warfare (magazine exclusive) Chogath- Nightmare skin (alienware give away) Corki- UFO Corki (people who played in beta) Kayle- Silver Kayle (silver kayle exclusive on...
US NA account. 52 champs. 17 Rune pages. LOTS OF SKINS. LOTS OF RUNES. $65 CHEAP!
01/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Howdy, I'm selling my league of legends account. I've just gotten tired of the game and really think my league days are over. I'm not posting the username but I will post screenshots as proof etcetc. So first here's the list broken down. Annie- 1820 (Annie in wonderland) Brand- 1495 (Apopcalyptic, Vandal) Ezreal- Nottingham - 520 no longer available Kayle- That one kayle skin no longer available Maokai- 2470 (Charred, Totemic, Festive) Nocturne- 975 (Frozen Terror)