Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] EasyThree's Challenger player Boosting!

Discussion on [NA] EasyThree's Challenger player Boosting! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 01/15/2014, 01:51   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael. View Post
hey man I could use a boost xD Nice vouch from a long time ago I can compensate you in RP if you want
Sorry, I don't currently accept RP for boosts.
Old 01/15/2014, 01:52   #47 Trade Status: Verified(?)

lame lol
Old 02/03/2014, 04:52   #48

bump! back up for season 4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elo boosting done by Challenger player on NA
12/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Reliable and quick Elo boosting done by a Challenger player on North America (Can provide proof via screen share if necessary). Hey, everyone my services are back. I'm here to offer my quick and reliable Elo boosting service to the Epvpers community. I will be boosting only on the North American servers. Rates: Bronze Division $25/Division
BOOSTING SERVICE || UP TO CHALLENGER || BY CHALLENGER PLAYER ||
08/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/OIEQVE7.jpg LoL Boosting Service by Mystic Shot Currently i am Diamond 1 on EUwest and Challenger on EUeast. Was diamond on both servers s2. Can boost on euw and eune. When boosting i dont talk to anyone on ur account. My skype is nikoladjordj Elo Boosting Service Bronze 5 > Silver 5 - 25 euros Silver 5 > Gold 5 - 40 euros
[NA] EasyThree's Fastest and most Reliable way to get Diamond/Challenger!
07/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
WELCOME TO EASY THREE's ABOUT US EasyThree's is a group of Challenger 3v3 Players looking to offer their services. We are offering Diamond or Challenger 3v3 Teams / Slots. This is the quickest way to get Diamond / Challenger as well as the Season 3 rewards coming soon. Why Choose Us? Although we are relatively new to the scene, we offer the fastest and most reliable teams out there. We are amongst the top 3v3 players in North America as we only play 3v3's. We have multiple teams at...
[NA] Professional Diamond 1/Challenger Player Boosting!
07/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
No longer boosting
Elo-boosting up to Diamond I - By a top Challenger player!
03/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys! I'm a soloq player that have reached his goal (Top 10 Challenger, currently top 20). If you feel like you're placed in a lower League then you belong or simply wish to play with higher "elo" players, feel free to use my service! I've been boosting some people but never made a thread or anything. But as I've looked into this forum it seems quite active and I give this a go. I can guarantee that the boost will be fullfilled, else I'll refund 100% of the paid money!