Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hey guys im looking for some refs

Discussion on hey guys im looking for some refs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 07/18/2013, 08:26   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewsaske. View Post
bump I WILL NOT BE GOING FIRST I GOT SCAMMED OUT OF $65 SO FAR FROM PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE REF SELLERS BUT THEY'RE REALLY NOT
That's why you request a trade and actually have proof that they scam you. Oh and btw, use ref from the one's that are selling here Hopefully you disputed your money.
Old 07/18/2013, 20:27   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviousminx View Post
That's why you request a trade and actually have proof that they scam you. Oh and btw, use ref from the one's that are selling here Hopefully you disputed your money.
that's the problem the people who have a lot of positive TBMs don't take RP cards as a form of payment and I don't use PayPal or PaySafeCards so it becomes difficult
Old 07/18/2013, 20:49   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anyone who doesn't make you go first is likely a scammer, and you refusing to go first makes you look like a scammer. You have 0-0-0. If you want a legit trade, figure out a way to use paypal, or give your rp cards to a legitimate referral seller, first. I could easily make a topic with a 0-0-0 account and say I was scammed twice and refuse to go first to the more trusted members than I am, and then get my referrals first, not pay, I just got free referrals. There are plenty of OBVIOUSLY legitimate ref sellers.
Old 07/18/2013, 22:14   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by attackzack View Post
Anyone who doesn't make you go first is likely a scammer, and you refusing to go first makes you look like a scammer. You have 0-0-0. If you want a legit trade, figure out a way to use paypal, or give your rp cards to a legitimate referral seller, first. I could easily make a topic with a 0-0-0 account and say I was scammed twice and refuse to go first to the more trusted members than I am, and then get my referrals first, not pay, I just got free referrals. There are plenty of OBVIOUSLY legitimate ref sellers.
ill go first as long as the person is trusted and there is no one who is trusted and accepts rp cards as payment
Old 07/18/2013, 22:21   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 132/0/0
How much RP can you give?
Old 07/18/2013, 23:07   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by d122002 View Post
How much RP can you give?
depends on your price BUT I WILL WILL BE DOING 1/2 FIRST THEN YOU DO REFS THEN I PAY YOU OTHER HALF FOR SECURITY
Old 07/18/2013, 23:53   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 141/0/0
delete, no accept PSC. sorry.
Old 07/19/2013, 00:59   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
No offense but why would anyone be interested in farming referrals for you in exchange for RP when they could just farm referrals for their own account to get more rp then you could pay?

They'd have to do the job for you, then find a way to re-sell rp cards they have no use for for a fraction of their value and still find a way to make a profit from all that effort.

You've already been given offers to buy the RP cards for paypal/other currency which you could use to buy referrals with... seems your best option as there'd be no real reason for a legitimate referral farmer to do jobs for rp cards. To make it worth their time they'd have to be charging like 1-2 dollars in rp per referral.