Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DuoQ Boost Silver V to Gold V [NA]

Discussion on DuoQ Boost Silver V to Gold V [NA] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DuoQ Boost Silver V to Gold V [NA]

Im currently in silver V with 78 lp (good mmr gaining ~20 lp/win).

Looking for a flat price per division for duoq boost (meaning you will be playing with me) to gold V.

I'm on the NA server. Reputable boosters preferred; please leave offers and contacts here or PM me. Thanks!
Old 07/10/2013, 12:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey, I'm currently a solo queue player with a Diamond III rating.

Add me on skype, I'm sure we can work something out.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] DuoQ Boost Silver V to Gold V [NA]
07/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Im currently in silver V with 78 lp (high mmr gaining ~20 lp/win). Looking for a flat price per division for duoq boost (meaning you will be playing with me) to gold V. I'm on the NA server; please leave offers and contacts here or PM me. Thanks!
[Buying] [NA] DuoQ Elo Boost Bronze 4 To silver 5
06/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hey im looking to buy a duoQ elo boost from bronze 4 to silver 5, willing to pay per match after 1 trial game, Will pay though paypal Na server only Pm me skypes or post below
Looking for DuoQ Silver 1 (33LP) -> Gold 5
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am looking for someone (plat or higher) to DuoQ with me from Silver 1 (33 LP currently) to Gold 5. Since I am veteran I only gain about 10 LP per win, but my MMR is quite nice so maybe the next games I will earn more LP. Write me a pm or add me on skype: philli124, but only trusted people. Also tell me a price since I don't have much of a clue how much it would cost. Edit: I am playing on EUW.
[Buying] DUOQ Boost Silver 5 - Gold 5
06/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi I search a duoq booster that carries me from silver 5 to gold 5. I will not go first due to my bad expiriences here on epvp, you can be as trusted as you want like the guy who scammed me: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2627196-one-cheap-3v3-diamond-team-slot-euw -na.html http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2395605-selling-beast-euw-acc-20-pages-150- skins-all-champs-platinum-3v3-17.html
[Buying] Looking for DuoQ Boost Silver 1 > Gold 5
04/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi @ all i am Looking for Silver 1 DuoQ Booster because the last booster took my money ,changed my pw and dropped me a whole divison..... I Pay only Via Paysafecard € before start the job i want have atleast 1 Prof game because i wont go first @ wannbe pusher...... who just fake i am atm @ 50~ LP