Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS US-Level 30 Pax TF! Pax Jax! Pax Sivir and ALOT more!

Discussion on WTS US-Level 30 Pax TF! Pax Jax! Pax Sivir and ALOT more! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS US-Level 30 Pax TF! Pax Jax! Pax Sivir and ALOT more!

Okay guys, there seems to be alot of confusion about my account when people Lolking me, my name is Radioaclve (with an L not an I) THAT being said I would like everyone who is remotely interested in purchasing this account to take a brief glimpse at this youtube video listing the top 10 Rarest Skins of League of Legends by Curse Gaming
. I currently own #1 #2 #6 and a lot more.. now I am not asking for a ridicules amount of money for this account, I decided to give up league because I have a kid on the way, so the account will go to the highest bid. Then End of the Auction will be 7/16/13, the buyout price will be set at 250$

Okay guys I want to start out by pointing out the fact that I am indeed new and have NO rep, with that being said I will trade only with repped members and/or use a MM, lets get started shall we?

My account is level 30 with about 400 wins, (200 ranked/Bronze 2 Q_Q)

UBAR Rare skins:
Pax TF:
Pax Sivir:
Pax Jax:
Human Ryze:
Silver Kayle:
Skins:
Pulsefire Ezreal
Deep Terror Thresh
Phoenix Quinn
Full Metal Jayce
Justicar Syndra
Dynasty Ahri
Vandal Brand
Tribal Maokai
Warring Kingdoms J4
Tryant Swain
Steel Legion Garren
Blood Moon Akali
Dark Candy Fiddlesticks
Full Metal Pantheon
Viking Tryndamere
Mafia MF
Bloodstone Taeric
Demolisher Nunu
Hextech Janna
Blood Moon Shen
Eternum Nocturne
Full Metal Rammus
Woad Ashe
Assasin Master Yi
Vandal Twitch
Headhunter Nidalee
Superb Villian Veigar
Officer Caitlyn
Firefang Warwick
Heartseeker Vayne
Sorceress Lux
Debonair Jayce
Justicar Aatrox
Siren Cassiepoia
Soul Reaver Draven
Pentakill Karthus
Foxfire Ahri
Cryocore Brand
Muay Thai Lee Sin
Dark Valkrye Diana
Death Blossom Elise
Neon Strike Vi

Total of 65 champains, 8 runepages

I am the OO!!!

Post before contacting or risk be ignored.. PM me your skype! Any questions don't hesitate to ask! <3 Radioactlve!

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

bump!

bumper

bump?

BUMP? LOL

Anyo ffers lemme know?!

Tags
epicness