Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boost EUW/EUNE/TURK Cheap and friendly

Discussion on Elo Boost EUW/EUNE/TURK Cheap and friendly within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo Boost EUW/EUNE/TURK Cheap and friendly

Hey guys this service will be free for the time being. I can boost on Oceanic, EUW, EUNE, Turkey.Prices are cheap and trusted members can pay me after. Ive had platinum experience S2 and have started playing a few months ago.I am confidant of my abilities and will give u a quality service.Prices are as follows -

Placement - EUR 5.5 per win
Bronze - EUR 4 per win
Silver - EUR 4 per win
Gold - EUR 6 per win

Any Tier Bronze Division:
100 League Point - 7 €
Promotion - 5 €

Tier Silver Division II - V:
100 League Point - 10 €
Promotion - 6 €

Tier Silver Division I:
100 League Point - 12 €
Promotion - 9 €

Tier Gold Division II - V:
100 League Point - 25 €
Promotion - 8 €

IF u get less than 15 LP a game you will have to pay per game

For my skype please PN ME

Have a good day !

Im looking for vouches so..... mhm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe<3 View Post
He played 2 games till now

He's a nice guy and good booster.

EdiiT: He played i more game with LeeSin

Very nice guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarfche View Post
added

did 1 game for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoblivion View Post
He played 6 games for me at moment.

He's a nice guy and booster, fast and very trusted!
Old 07/08/2013, 14:26   #2

up also any one thats skeptical cause of my -4 i can show u some skype logs that will make u change ur mind ......................................
Old 07/08/2013, 15:56   #3

thank u

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ELO BOOST] EUW/EUNE OFFER UP TO DIAMOND I BOOST [FAST AND CHEAP!]
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
About us: Hi, I am a challenger in EUW, and my friend is Diamond 1. We both are fresh blood in this boosting for money, but we have done if before for fun. We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers. We are willing to boost Leagues from : Bronze to Diamond Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members. We accept only Paypal!! If we currently dont have any job, we will give you a 25% discount! NOTE: This only up to gold I. So add us on skype and ask do we have any...
[Selling] Efficient, Cheap, Friendly and FAST! ELO Boosting Service - EUW & EUNE | LOW PRICES
06/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/mHnTb.jpg Helloooo! Im a League of Legends player and i want to offer you the opportunity to boost your divisions. I have previously boosted on accounts that belonged to my friends or when directly approached and now are looking to offer my service here. Right now i'm in gold3 and ended Season 2 on silver division Current Status: Active
[Selling] Efficient, Cheap, Friendly and FAST! ELO Boosting Service - EUW & EUNE | LOW PRICES
05/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey dear Epvpers and Lol Community. Im a player from Gold 3 and i want to help u out of the Elo Hell so i decided to make a own Elo boost service for u. I only offer this Service in EU West and EU East. Na is not available cause it laggs to much, sry. You can addme on skype: smekeboost Bronze 5 - Silver 5 | 35€ Silver 5 - Silver 1 | 50€ On Bronze League
[EUW/EUNE] Elo boost service friendly, cheap and fast.
04/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am a diamond player, who played since beta, almost 4 years ago and Platinium S1, I want to do some eloboosts, cause i know its hard to start and get people who want my help but i am here. I can help people for free to know i am not fake, so will apreciate get some vouches there. My prizes: Bronze: 10€ per division. 15€ to Silver5. Silver : 15€ per division. 20€ to Gold5. Gold : 20€ per division. 30€ to Plat5.
Elo boost corporation : NEW cheap elo boost on EUW/EUNE/NA.
02/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, elo boost corporation is a new group boosting elo on EUW/EUNE/NA, we are few diamond players boosting from any division we are really cheap and fast (1 to 2 days max for each division). Every player already boosted many accounts and can be trusted. Payements go through Paypal, Paysafecard and Ukash (half after the first win, the rest when the job is done). Prices : - Any division in Bronze league (100 League Point + promotion) : 10€. - Any division in Silver league (100...