Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Gold 1 EUW Account.

Discussion on Selling Gold 1 EUW Account. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Selling Gold 1 EUW Account.

Hello, I'm putting on sale my EUW account since I'm not playing anymore. I was looking for many websites to sell it, but ended up on elitepvpers.
The account is currently Gold 1, on promotions to Platinum V, and has a lot of stuff that many people would be interested in.

Things that the account has :
1. Has up to 83 champions to choose from.
2. Has 7 rune pages with over 222 Tier 3 runes
3. Has Season 2 Gold Border
4. Has very few games, and is Gold 1, that means has really high MMR. (Not even 100 games played)
5. Up to 1338 Normal wins, that makes up for almost 3.000 + Normal Games.
6. Has limited icons, such as Halloween icons, Season 2, Christmas Icons etc.

Cons : Has only 4 - 5 skins.

I am open to all offers and I want to get rid of the account since I'm not going to be playing League of Legends anymore.

Payment : I strongly prefer PayPal as the payment, since it's the easiest.

We can talk from the forum, or from Skype for the price, you can ask it kindly from the forum messages.

Notice : I do not accept account verifications such as : Log in the account to check if everything is fine, I got scammed twice like that, I could give you the name and I will be posting pictures!

I posted some screenshots you might be interested in.

Notice : I only posted Quintessences and Marks because I couldn't post anymore screenshots.

Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg normals.jpg (23.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg rankeds.jpg (19.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg rune pages.jpg (29.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg all around account.jpg (24.9 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg champions 1.jpg (42.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg champions 2.jpg (38.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg marks.jpg (7.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg quints.jpg (9.7 KB, 10 views)
Old 07/07/2013, 01:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 134/0/0
I might be interested, but yeah you got no TBM´s and are not so long registered.
Would you make a exception for me?
Best regards, Varus™
Old 07/07/2013, 03:59   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am interested.
Does it have original email and would it be okay to trade via a middleman?
Old 07/07/2013, 04:18   #4

Hello, I'm not feeling comfortable by trading via a middleman, I'm also only accepting cash/money.
I am the original holder of the account and the email.

Tags
champions skins and runes, gold 1, high elo acc, league of legends acc, smurf account