Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

or WTT NA Plat 3, good mmr, all champions, 344 skins, all runes 20 rune pages, 65k ip

Discussion on or WTT NA Plat 3, good mmr, all champions, 344 skins, all runes 20 rune pages, 65k ip within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
or WTT NA Plat 3, good mmr, all champions, 344 skins, all runes 20 rune pages, 65k ip

Account info :
I'm the original owner, made the account myself and played everything on it
It has every single champions and 65k IP so you can buy all upcoming champions

It has 344 skins (that's like 90% of all the skins ever made)

Plat 3 0 LP with good MMR (gain 25-31 LP per game)

it has 20 rune pages with ALL runes

Diamond profile border

Add me on skype : mascoub

Here's screenshots :

bump

can i bump this or wut

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Gold 5, All champions, Diamond s2 border, 344 skins, 55k IP, all runes 20 rune pages
06/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
The account is gold 5 with 80+ LP Has every champions 55k IP 100 RP It has 20 rune pages with every single runes you can buy It has 344 skins (way too many to list) Legendaries : Aether wing kayle
[Selling] Plat 5 account, Plat team border 86 champions 8 rune pages all runes
04/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
It is an NA account. Pretty much what title says, leave offers and skype contact here
[Selling] PLAT V ACC, 56 SKINS, 73CHAMPS,10 RUNE PAGES, ALL IMPORTANT RUNES, 8K RP, 5K IP!!
04/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
WTS> EUW,PLAT V-IV,56 SKINS(LATEST SKINS)4 LEGENDARY,|LF>Truested MM Alohaa Summoners!!! I am selling my account because I have to learn much more in the school, and I also need some money from it! So there are the informations of the account. First of all I am going to start with the skins: 1.Foxfire Ahri 2.Blood Moon Akali 3.Infernal Alistar
Selling NA S3 Plat V 100+ champions 7 rune pages with most runes, many skins
03/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Paypal trade only!!! Selling for $337 legendary skin for noc and chogath 1820 rp dragon taylor lulu 1350rp 975rp skins renekton diana alistar malphite x2
Selling> S2 Plat account. lvl 30 NA, 83 Champions, 40+ Skins, 20 Rune Pages.
12/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling> S2 Platinum NA LoL Acc, 83 Champs, 40+ skins, 20 rune pages! ** WILL PROVIDE PICTURES / PROOF ON REQUEST VIA SKYPE Selling a level 30 North American League of Legends Account Account was Platinum in Season 2, Rare skins, 2k-2.4k+ elo friends list! Alot of Rare Skins and Almost all the Runes you will need. Current Elo 14xx