Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW PLat V / 98 Champs / +40Skins (pulsefire ezreal, Championship riven)

Discussion on EUW PLat V / 98 Champs / +40Skins (pulsefire ezreal, Championship riven) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW PLat V / 98 Champs / +40Skins (pulsefire ezreal, Championship riven)

EUW Account
PLatinum V
98 Champs owned
+40 Skins (Championship Riven, pulsefire ez ...)
Old 07/04/2013, 22:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

screens?
Old 07/04/2013, 22:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .lexiP View Post
screens?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW PLat V / 98 Champs / +40Skins (pulsefire ezreal, Championship riven)
07/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUW Account PLatinum V 98 Champs owned +40 Skins (Championship Riven, pulsefire ez ...) Skype: rev1veboot BUMP
[Selling] Na acc. with 88 champs + 73 skins +8 rune pages + pulsefire ezreal
06/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Well, that is, im selling my account, ofc is lvl.30 NA server, is on Bronze V right now almost on promotion, the account worht too much money, i invested around 80.000 RP on it!! With all that champs and the FULL 8 rune pages u can easily raise in the rank.. here are the list of the Skins.. If u have other question or are interested add me on Skype: dupliicity I accept only PAYPAL. I HEAR SERIOUS OFFERS!! :) up
[Selling] Selling Platina IV EUW (20+ skins, included Championship Riven and Pulsefire Ezreal)
06/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my LoL account because I'm quitting. I will deal only with trusted people or with middleman. Here's the information about account. Champions : champs.png Skins : skinsz.png Profile : IMG_02062013_203916.png Runes : runes.png
WTS 30lvl NA acc, PULSEFIRE EZREAL, a lot of skins, most of the champs
01/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
hello i am selling Na 30 lvl acc it has 1500 elo a lot of skins most of champs, except the new ones, skins list: PULSEFIRE EZREAL Pharaon Amumu Frostquenn janna Toy soldier Gp Vandal Vladimir Bloodstone Taric Kitty Kat Katarina Abyssal Nautilus Artic ops Kennen
[WTS] EU west lvl 30,pulsefire ezreal,many skins, almost all champs 1500 elo
07/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello, i'm leaving lol so i decided to sell my acc it has 6 rune pages and 1500 elo Here are the skins: PULSEFIRE EZREAL Pharaon Amumu Frostquenn janna Toy soldier Gp Vandal Vladimir Bloodstone Taric Kitty Kat Katarina Abyssal Nautilus