Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLATINUM 2 EUNE Account **Cheap**

Discussion on PLATINUM 2 EUNE Account **Cheap** within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 77/2/12
PLATINUM 2 EUNE Account **Cheap**

If you're bored of playing low elo games with Low skilled Players.This is great opportunity for you !

Whole info you have in this picture:

Price: 70Euro - Only PAYPAL Payments

*TRADE ONLY WITH MIDDLEMAN OR YOU GO 1st*
Old 07/02/2013, 11:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
-10 TBMS, I dont think any middleman will trade with you, since the chance of recovery of the account is very high.
Old 07/02/2013, 11:20   #3

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 77/2/12
Thats what you think

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE/EUW PLATINUM IV account // 20€!
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, Im selling my Platinum account, only because I want some RP to TPA skins to my main account. It's at EUW, but has free transfer to EUNE. Dont think it's scam, it's so cheap only because of the low amount of champs, skins, runes. Rating isnt the most important for me, when I have main in Diamond. :) IP 5.2k RP 153 2 AD, AP runes Skins: Annie in wonderland
WTS Level 30 NA Platinum V account | Platinum Load Screen Border $160 [CHEAP]
05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
aaaaa
[Buying] Looking for platinum account EUW/EUNE
05/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I have 70 euro paypal,i'm looking for a good account with all informations included ! #up #up
EUNE almost platinum with 5k+ RP - CHEAP
02/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I would like to trade this LoL account. Only for one reason - its on EUNE and my friends are on EUW. I would like to change it for some good (in the same form) EUW account or selling for some offers by you. Lets write me on skype: honych1 I can show it over sharescreen, it's fresh smurf account with this elo.
[EUNE/EUW] Platinum! LoL Account up for sale/Trade for RebirthRO! Cheap! Must GO!
11/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
It's really sad to part way with my lovely account on League! I've spent more than over $200 on this account not only on skins but I've actually bought the champions with RP aswell! The account is currently on EU Nordic East, but it's easily transferrable to EU West. It has a pretty good elo maximum of 1750+ meaning it will get the Platinum Rewards at the end of the season! It has a lot of rare skins like the Riot Singed Skin(which I've bought off ebay for 50 Bucks :( ), Pax Sivir, Riot Graves...