Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking Diamond Booster! EUW

Discussion on Looking Diamond Booster! EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking Diamond Booster! EUW

Hello,

as the title said, I'm looking for a booster. The account which should be boosted is currently Diamond 5 with good MMR. 30~ LP/win. I thought about 30-45€ of course negotiable. Only 1 division on EUW.

PM me if you willing to boost.
If possible trusted boosters only with boosting service here on epvp! Link your service, thanks!

Greetings.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CHALLENGER - Diamond I EU BOOSTER, Get your diamond today. |TRUSTED|
02/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 44 Replies
http://i48.tinypic.com/vqsms4.png Hello my name is Lawrencedee™ and I'm a diamond league of legends player and have been playing league of legends for 2 or more years, i play this game with a passion since I've found it. I've privately boosted in the past, also i was boosting for a eloboost company, have been boosting for over a year. I'm going to cut to the chase and tell you I will provide the fastest most secure boosting you will find with prices such as these. I've been from bronze to...
[Selling] Diamond elo booster - bronze V to diamond V ! Cheap and fair !
06/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello everyone :) i m skilled and profesional elo booster, i boost since s2 in a boost company. Now i want to make money on my own so here i offer a boost :) i m Diamond III player with over 3k wins , can also offer a coaching service ! Price per division is : In bronze - 10€ per division In silver - 15€ per division In gold -17 € per division In platinum - 25€ per division I can also boost in diamond and it negotiable :) Feel free to pm me here for some vouches and stuff :)) cya...
Looking for diamond booster
05/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I'm looking for a booster that can boost this weekend from diamond 4 to diamond 3 on NA server. Please post here or message me if you're available. Skype - seandooley1016