Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo-boosting Cheap & fast By Diamond player

Discussion on Elo-boosting Cheap & fast By Diamond player within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/30/2013, 13:14   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Need vouches? If yes on me
Old 06/30/2013, 21:00   #17

elite*gold: 25
bumb !
vouches via boosting
add me skype meris121
Old 06/30/2013, 22:53   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Yo he did a vouch game for me here's the result:
he's a very good player
Old 07/01/2013, 16:03   #19

elite*gold: 25
bumb
Old 07/01/2013, 16:10   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Okay. I boosted one of his acc to diamond. This guy litteraly cheated on me + deleted me from skype (SCAMMER)!!!!!!!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap and Fast Division boosting by Diamond I player
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
EUW/EUNE] Fast and cheap DIVISION BOOSTING Im ready to play few vouch games before making an order Hello. We are two experienced players offering you our Division boosting service. We have Diamond and Platinum ratings on Europe servers. We can offer you both Division boosting or a number of wins you need. We have experience in account boosting and will complete the job in a shortest period possible. We can play some vouch games before you make the order. Prices: Bronze 5-1 6.5€ per Division...
2,2k Diamond S2 Player ELO boosting and duoq Lessons FAST CHEAP
10/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Prices are calculated out from your account receiving at least +15 League Points per win Offering placement games (unranked to ranked) - €50 usually always 9 or 10 wins out of 10 games Also Selling 3v3 Challenger Slots! http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2882204-selling-3v3-challenger-tier-slots.ht ml#post25234863 Also offer coaching + boosting + analyse of a game in a package, ask me for an offer/ Looking for Boosters! *Prices include 1 divison + promotion...
CHEAP ELO BOOSTING BY DIAMOND PLAYER
08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
English: Who I am? Hello Summoners! I´m a german guy, who plays LoL since 2009. On my main Account i´ve already reach Diamond IV this season. Now i start offering an Elo Boost service for EU WE and NE. Prices For the first two Guys i´ll make a Special offer.
[Selling] [NA]ELO Boosting by Diamond I Player | Bronze V - Diamond I | CHEAP & FAST
06/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Status: Available Vouch boosting(TRUSTED ONLY): 1 Left http://i.epvpimg.com/bxdJd.png Intro. Hi, I am a Diamond I player on NA. I've played with professional players such as WildTurtle, ecko, imaqtpie, and MegaZero. I offer a secure, cheap, and fast elo boosting service. I am currently a college student out on summer break, so I figured that I will eloboost for the remainder of the summer at a cheap and affordable rate. Contact
EU/NA cheap and fast boosting done by diamond player
05/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone. I am currently a diamond 1 player in the NA server who is starting up a boosting service that is done 7 days a week for 10 hours a day. Where do I boost? NA/EU How Long Will The Boost Take No more than 3 days