Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold+ NA Acc with Nice Runes + Champs

Discussion on Gold+ NA Acc with Nice Runes + Champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold+ NA Acc with Nice Runes + Champs

Hi I'm looking for an NA account in around Gold-Plat ranking with a good rune set and champion pool. I'm not too bothered about skins. IP/RP doesn't matter if the account has decent stuff already. I just moved to Canada but sill want to keep my Gold EUW account.

Please PM me if you have anything with price, thanks!

I can't seem to find many NA accounts, all EU

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW 60 CHAMPS + NICE RUNES LOW PRICE
04/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am selling my lvl30 LoL account for two 15€ steam Gift Cards : Steam Gift Card $20, Buy Steam Gift Card $20 Online LOLKINGS ACCOUNT PROFILE : kEara - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends CHAMPIONS : http://imageshack.us/a/img716/1083/championsh.jpg
[SELL] ULTRA NICE ACCOUNT - FULL CHAMPS, 3/4 RUNES,GOLDEN BOARD, GOLD DIVISON I S3
03/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hello I want today to sell my smurf account, account is on Golden Division I in new system. Im wanna mark at begining im dont wanna scam anybody, im just want to sell my account bec im not longer need it, bec im elo booster:) (trusted on forum). Account is on EU NE( but you can easily transfer to west:)) IF INTERESTED ADD ME SKYPE: SKYPE: KRYSTEQ45 Account Details: - 3 free tokens to refund!
SELLING NA ACCOUNT NICE ELO / CHAMPS / SKINS / RUNES
05/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
1400 ELO ( 250 played / top elo of 1700 ) 82 Champs 56 Skins 807 Normal wins / 634 Losses http://i.epvpimg.com/K5Czh.jpg Skins: Akali: Crimson Akali / Nurse / Blood Moon Alistar: Golden / Unchained Amumu: Litle Knigh / Box Head Amumu ( RARE )
[S][EUW] Really nice account (94 champs, 200+ runes and 100+ skins)
03/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi all, finally decided to quit LoL as I'm not finding it fun any more. My account was originally purchased as a physical edition and I have spent a lot on this account (Well over £800) and it has never been banned. I finished Bronze in Season 1 and currently I'm Silver with a rating of 1407 This is a brief overview of the account, below there will be screenshots and a breakdown of what skins I have. 94 Champions - the only two champions I do not own are Karma and Viktor. 220 +...
[B] (NA) LoL level 30 acc with nice champs/runes
08/23/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title states, I am looking for a north american level 30 LoL acc with nice champs and nice runes. I am looking for it to have reasonable elo. Post here with screenies(idk if that's possible haha) or send me a message. Posting here would be better. :D