Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

close

Discussion on close within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
close

close

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Nordic & East level 30 account - Gold Division I - 38 Heroes - 28 Skins - Full Runes
04/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Level 30 IP : 800+ (still playing on it) RP : 237 Runes : 2 pages AD/AP (Complete Rune Pages + some other x9 runes in inventory) Ranked : Gold Division I Heroes & Skins : 38 & 28 Alistar - Golden Alistar & Unchained Alistar Amumu - Pharoah Amumu Anivia
WTS EU Nordic East 30 LvL 45 Champs 15 Skins CHEAP!!
11/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://slike.milf-hosting.info/images/1353864031.j pg contact skype:wuzz1996 CHEAP!!!
S>EU Nordic & East 30 lvl Acc, 76 champs 23 Skins
10/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling This account: 76 Champions 23 Skin 3x Rune Page There u have all screens:
[WTS] EU East/Nordic LoL ACC - ALL CHAMPIONS - 48 SKINS - 40€ ONLY
03/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says Also has 9 rune pages. PSC or moneybookers accepted! Willing to go first with trusted members. Also willing to use a trusted middleman 40€ Add skype marco.f.silva P.S: Be aware of a skype named justm37, he tried to scam me. Wanted me to let him log in on the account, when I said no, that I would show him on live screen from my pc, he said that he wanted me to log into his pc and type the id + password there ( obvious keylogger ). When I said that he would see from...
[WTS] EU East/Nordic LoL ACC - ALL CHAMPIONS - 48 SKINS
03/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says Also has 9 rune pages. PSC or moneybookers accepted! Willing to go first with trusted members. Also willing to use a trusted middleman Add skype marco.f.silva P.S: Be aware of a skype named justm37, he tried to scam me. Wanted me to let him log in on the account, when I said no, that I would show him on live screen from my pc, he said that he wanted me to log into his pc and type the id + password there ( obvious keylogger ). When I said that he would see from my...