Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account with 90 Champ so cheap

Discussion on Account with 90 Champ so cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
Account with 90 Champ so cheap

Rp: 4167
Ip: 1000

Champ i dont have:
graves
hecraim
jayce
khazix
lissandra
nautlis
Riven
Sejuani
Shyvanaa
Skarner
sona
syndra
talon
threash
urgot
varus
viktor
wukong
xerath
yorick
zac
zed
ziggs
zyra

skins i have:

aatrox
panda annie
nemesis jax
super teemo
9 page runes
only 2 full with damage and abbilty and mr and ap

Silver 4

price: 60$ psc or cashu or paypal only !!!
only trade with middle man

GoodLuck!!!!

my language is bad so no one talk about my language

up
Old 06/27/2013, 15:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Na? Registered email?❔

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Account with all champ and many skins CHEAP
06/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
sell account with all champ except lisandra 76 skins 3 legendary kong maw olaf teemo pulsfire ezreal 9 rune pagesl all tier 3 runes accept only paypal for more informations, details add me on skype chevchelios_1212
[Selling] Euw Silver 2 - 29 champ cheap
05/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
currently silver 2 and still gaining many LP since only 10 ranked games played. 29 champs the runes are not the best, but it have some. payment psc/paypal. add my skype if interrested or reply:)
WEST account(81 champ)cheap!
01/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Sell west lol account SOLO ranked 5x5-1364elo YRKNTHNDHR - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net Chamipons OWNED-72 (ahri,akali,alistar,amumu,anivia,annie,ashe,blitz, cassi,cho,corki,diana,mundo,eve,ez,fiddle,fizz,gal io,gp,garen,gragas,graves,janna,jax,jayce,kart,kas sa,kata,kayle,ken,lee,leona,lulu,lux,maph,yi,morde ,morg,nasus,nidalee,noc,nunu,olaf,pant,poppy,rammu s,riven,rumble,ryze,shaco,shen,shy,singed,sion,siv ...
EU East Account - Unranked - 1500RP - 42 Champ - Limited Skin - [For Cheap Price!]
01/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Account Details Level 30 42 Champions 1500RP - 2100IP http://i45.tinypic.com/347aa6b.png Skins : Death Blossom Elise Panda Teemo Warlord Shen
I sell my best lol account lvl 30 all champ and 2 skin for all champ i have!!
02/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
League of legends(lol):i have christmas skin 2011(snowmerdinger-maokai and 2 other...)and all champ.. and i have 2 skin for all my champ (pax jax and artic warfar cait)good rune AD and AP and Cooldown i have investigate 2100$ xD im no life :P steam: valve pack-----rockstar games pack-----cod4-6.garrysmod battlenet: world of warcraft.burning.wrath.cataclysm.6month but i have 3 month now... 6-3=3 month :P if i have error its because im french of quebec :P thx all and for lol or steam...