Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying any NA Account with rare skins

Discussion on Buying any NA Account with rare skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying any NA Account with rare skins

These are skins that I'm looking for (Any of them are fine if you only have one still contact me please, any levels are fine and any ranks are fine as long as it has skins)

Goalkeeper Blitz
Striker Ezreal
Silent Night Sona
Earnest Elf Tristana
Team Spirit Anivia
The Mighty Jax

(If you want to make an offer about other rare skin, just PM me please!)

add me on skype j1jang17

thank you very much!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying rare skins for lvl 30 accounts.
05/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I want some rare skins too EuNe. I can offer you some PP (Atm 5 Eur), and lvl 30 accounts for one skin code. Offer me.
[Buying] Rare skins account
02/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi all, I just registered on this forum because i'm searching for some rare limited skins such as: -Urf the manatee warwick -Reindeer Kog'maw -Santa gragas -ufo corki -king rammus -All stars akali -Vancouver Amumu -Regifted Amumu
[Buying] Rare skins
01/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for any pax skins or any other rare skins. I was recently scammed by someone on this forums name "Yoshimitsu-". He claimed he had codes for almost every rare skin but, like most people on this site, he lied. So i will not be going first unless there is you are a middle man or you show me that you do own the code before. Pm me if you're interested. bump. NA Servers ONLY !
Buying accounts with rare skins.
10/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As title states looking for really rare skins. msg me or add my skype : idylni no scammers, already been screwed over for a pax tf code.
Buying Rare Skins
09/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Buying pax and rare skins. must have proof that you own the code. If you cannot provide proof then you must either get a middleman for the trade or go first as i have been scammed multiple times on this site and am not willing to get scammed again. Serious offers only and NA Code's only. Pm me if you're interested or add on skype: cameron.aussem