Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ultra cheap elo boost up to D1 (Europe servers)

Discussion on Ultra cheap elo boost up to D1 (Europe servers) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ultra cheap elo boost up to D1 (Europe servers)

Bronze 5-1 9€ per Division
Silver 5-1 13€ per Division
Gold 5-1 - 16 € per Division
Plat 5-4: 21 €
Plat 4-3: 22 €
Plat 3-2: 23 €
Plat 2-1: 25.5 €
Diamond 5-1 35€ (20% higher on west)

You must get at least 15 LP for this prices. Price will be higher if u get less LP

Im ready to play few vouch games before making an order

We accept Paypal, Webmoney, Qiwi

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap Ranked Boost (NA Servers)
03/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hi, I'm offering a Ranked Boosting Service for NA servers only. I will give out free vouches to those who are trusted. - Must be Moderator/Trusted - Must be willing to message me on Epvp to prove you are legit. Please message me on EPVP or add me on skype xlroxaslx IF YOU ADD LXROXASXL THAT ISN'T ME SO I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STUPID SHIT THAT YOU LOSE, Rates: Bronze
Very Cheap Boost For All Servers!
03/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Sup yall just looking for some people to boost! Here are the prices for raise to each Division: Bronze V-IV-III-II-I >> 16$ Silver V-IV-III-II-I >> 24$ Gold V-IV-III-II-I >> 40$
CHEAP ELO BOOST ALL SERVERS - TRUSTED
01/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 37 Replies
Hi there guys, me and my friend were both 2.2k elo in s2, and now we are around 1800 elo. We tested out that its easier to BOOST ELO when you play DUO QUEUE with somebody. Therefore we are offering ELO BOOST at this prices 0 - 1200 - 10€ per 100 elo 1200 - 1500 - 15€ per 100 elo 1500 - 1800 - 20€ per 100 elo 1800+ - 25€ - per 100 elo As i said we are both 2.2k elo players and we will boost your account in approximately 1 -2 weeks, depending on how much elo you want to gain.