Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking 2 ACC's unranked EUW

Discussion on Looking 2 ACC's unranked EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking 2 ACC's unranked EUW

Hi all, im looking to buy 1 or 2 "virgin" accounts, all I need is level 30 and 0 ranked games played on both of them.

They must be on EUW or have free transfer to EUW.

Most likely with some AD Carries and AD runes.

Max offer is 15€ each if they got some AD champs/runes/skins/RPs to use

Only sellers with some reputation here please, Im not gonna waste my time with kids that might try to scam me so dont even bother posting here if you think im not gonna trust you.

If you think we could make a good deal, feel free to PM me or just add me to skype: hazelwood09

Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUW Unranked EUW Unranked account with 60+ champions 3+ rune pages
11/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
- Must have 0 ranked games this season, previous season doesn't matter. - 60+ champions (mainly ap mid preferably) - 3+ rune pages (ad/ap required) - NO SKINS needed Not going first unless you have more feedback than me, only buying from trusted people aswell. Paying 40$ maximum. Skype: tifulias
[Buying] WTB UNRANKED ACC EUW
06/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to buy an unranked Acc on Euw must have original email ! with Welcome Email on it Akali , Twitch , Kata Only s3 !!!!! Unranked no Games on ranked played AD , AP Runes
unranked
06/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
buy unranked acc skype : denwr1
[Buying] unranked acc euw
04/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ey i want unranked acc euw , i dont care about runes / champs . contact me on this forum or add me skype : tomaskurtc :)
Looking for EUW / NA Unranked Acc.
03/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys, i am looking for an EUW or NA Smurf Account.. The Account have to be minimum like this: 60 < Champs Many Runes / Runepages Last Season at least Silverl UNRANKED! PM me or add me skype: darianxxxx1