Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sephirofl - Lifetime Unban Service - 18 Months Experience

Discussion on Sephirofl - Lifetime Unban Service - 18 Months Experience within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
Sephirofl - Lifetime Unban Service - 18 Months Experience

Sephirofl is a highly regarded Unbanner, whom has been conducting his Service, on multiple sites for two years now. He has experience with over 250 clients, on over 20 different games. On a day to day basis, his knowledge, ability, and methods increase. If you have been banned once, or multiple times, seek the guidance of someone with the knowledge, and experience, to help you recover your account.

What I am here to do, is to help YOU, the customer, get Unbanned from the game that you love. I am passionate about helping customers retrieve their favorite accounts. As many of us know, bans can be an annoyance that renders you unable to play your favorite game, or account. I have studied extensively ways to maximize your Unban chances, and recover the account that you love. I will NEVER ask for any of your account information. I want my customers to feel security in knowing that their accounts will always remain safe.

When utilizing this service, you will be treated with the utmost respect, and receive the highest quality service, from the oldest active Unban Service around. Any questions you have will be answered up front, and a Honest opinion of your chances will be given. You may ask any of my users that have gone through me previously, I am Fast, Reliable, and Dedicated to getting and keeping you unbanned from the game you love.

If you need any assistance please feel free to contact me via:
Skype -
BigZuc0

Email -

Premium Lifetime Unban Service Cost:
  • 35 USD
  • 27 Euro

Lifetime Unban Service Cost:
  • 20 USD
  • 16 Euro

One Unban Letter Cost::
  • 10 USD
  • 8 Euro

Unban Count
  • Total Customers: 267
  • Unbanned Customers: 208
  • Customers still in progress: 59

Frequently Asked Questions:
Does this Service Guarantee an Unban?
  • Unfortunately, there is no way for this service to 100% guarantee and Unban, but it does maximize your chances at an Unban. I have knowledge, and trade secret methods, that I utilize to give your chance the best possibility at receiving an Unban.

If I stay banned, can I get a refund?
  • Due to the type of service, there are no refunds.

Do you need any of my account information or login information?
  • NO! I will NEVER ask you for any of this information. I want your account to be secure at all times.

How long does the Single Unban Letter last?
  • This service is just what it means, a SINGLE letter attempt at getting your account Unbanned.

How long does Lifetime Service last?
  • Just as it says, it is a Lifetime Service. This means if you are banned, and I unban you, that you are still eligible to use my service if the account is banned again. I will write letters for you until you ask me to stop.

What is different about Premium Lifetime Unban Service?
  • Certain players need their accounts IMMEDIATELY for raiding, or other types of events. Users who purchase this service will be moved to the front of the email list when they respond. Typically, emails are answered in the order they are received, but this service pushes you to the front.

Can I upgrade from one service to another ?
  • Yes, you just need to pay the difference in cost from the first service to the next.

Does Lifetime Service cover all my accounts?
  • No, Lifetime service is based is for one account only.

I have multiple accounts I want unbanned, do you offer any bulk deals?
  • Yes, I offer a discount on lifetime service for each additional account you need service. These numbers can be discussed on a term to term basis, dependant on the number of accounts.

What type of bans can you help with ?
  • Typically, I can help with nearly any type of ban, but my only exceptions are the following:
  • I cannot service a Chargeback Ban.
  • I cannot service a Credit Card Fraud Ban.

What are my chances of Unban?
  • Unbans depend on your account history. How many times have you been banned before, How many appeals have you submitted, and What the type of ban, all play part in this. I will need more information to give you a review of your Unban chances.

Do you make fake ID's if the account isn't in my name?
  • No, I do not do this type of service. I do not want to be held legally at fault for any occurrences of creating a false identification.

What games do you do this Unban Service for?
  • The typical games I write for are, but not limited to, Age of Wushu, Aion, Age of Conan, Anarchy Online, Darkfall Unholy Wars, Dark Age of Camelot, DC Universe, Defiance, Dekaron, Diablo 3, Eve Online, Everquest, Everquest 2, Final Fantasy XI, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, League of Legends, Lineage 2, Lord of the Rings Online, Neverwinter, Rift, Runescape, SWTOR, Tera, The Secret World, Ultima Online, Warhammer Online, World of Warcraft, and other MMO’s. As long as there is a support system in place, I am typically able to write for the game.

How long have you been doing this, and how successful have you been?
  • I started this service in June of 2011, I have been servicing clients for over 2 years now as of June 29th. My success rate is ever changing, but I update forum posts monthly to the new numbers. Typically I am around the 70% - 80% success rate range.

What makes your service so special?
  • As stated above, I have been doing this for over two years now. I have the experience of utilizing multiple methods, and knowledge of the best ways to approach each individual ban, with each type of support. Not only can I write professional letters to help you get unbanned, but I have other trade secret methods I will provide you with to maximize your chance at receiving an Unban.

How can I pay for your service?
  • As of now, I am accepting payment via PayPal. If you are unable to pay via PayPal, you may contact me for discussion on another form of payment. I have accepted PS3 Gift cards, Amazon Cards, and Accounts in the past, as well as other forums of payment.

How can I contact you?
  • Via Skype at BigZuc0, or at my email

Vouches from Clients:

I am still new to Epvp, but I have NUMEROUS vouches from other sites available for linking to you on request.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2013, 16:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 155/0/0
You're saying you can unbann a permabanned LoL account?
Old 06/24/2013, 16:56   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
wanna me to vouch for you?
Old 06/24/2013, 17:01   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
and what if we pay you and you are not able to lift the ban?
Old 06/24/2013, 17:06   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
hmmm lets see
Old 06/24/2013, 17:09   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 119/0/0
nice joke there
Old 06/24/2013, 17:25   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

u can actually unban some1 but u gotta be lucky with who is going to be the guy that is supposed to help you at riot. if u get some1 new who hasnt that much experience hes gonna get u unbanned if u give him a nice story etc.
Old 06/24/2013, 17:29   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
what do you need to unban a LoL account ?
for exaple: username and pasw ?
Old 06/24/2013, 20:59   #9

No, I do not need any account information.

Please send an email with the following information: What game were you banned in? Why were you banned? Have you been banned before? And if you have submitted any messages, please forward those as well. I will be back as soon as I finish the current people I am helping. Thank you.

That information will allow me to review the ban, and let you know if there are any chances.

And yes, I have been able to retrieve perma banned LoL accounts.

Unbanning Now
Old 06/27/2013, 02:44   #10

Unbanning now.
Old 06/27/2013, 02:51   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have an perma banned account created by someone in riot. If you are able to unban it im ready to pay.

mp.
Old 06/27/2013, 03:18   #12

Payment is up front due to the type of service.
Old 06/27/2013, 04:23   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

oh how I wish this worked for my permabanned LoL acc, but I guess you can't get unbanned from flaming :3
Old 06/27/2013, 16:48   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemacianServices View Post
oh how I wish this worked for my permabanned LoL acc, but I guess you can't get unbanned from flaming :3
I work on many of these types of bans, but again, it is hard due to the type of ban and logs assisting it over a long period.
Old 06/27/2013, 17:01   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephirofl View Post
I work on many of these types of bans, but again, it is hard due to the type of ban and logs assisting it over a long period.
I've been banned over 10 times for flaming so I wont even bother trying. Just sucks cause the acc was so stacked :3
Closed Thread