Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sephirofl - Lifetime Unban Service - 18 Months Experience

Discussion on Sephirofl - Lifetime Unban Service - 18 Months Experience within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/28/2013, 15:02   #16

elite*gold: 6
Online now to help you get Unbanned!
Old 06/28/2013, 15:43   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
I have ordered "cheap rp" from some guy here and he bought rp with "stolen cc's" i think 6 moths after that riot perma banned me. Can u unban these types of bans ?
I know its impossible but still can u ?
Old 06/28/2013, 15:59   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 685
added
Old 06/28/2013, 17:07   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
This looks very sketchy, you say you have toons of cases resolved but were you did that? were is the feedback of that cases? you got only 3 tbms on this forum.

Next you offer lifetime unban service, what is stupid to say by itself, nobody lives forever, and you can't prevent that riot ban someone again even if you got him unbanned.

Next you say any game, what makes more confusion, quite random, different games, different support teams, different rules? And you want money upfront for the type of sketchy service were you can't prove nothing that you solved.

So unless you do some vouches with trusted people on this forum, I will not believe your service at all.

Nevertheless good luck, I'm not against you I just don't believe your service by the words you used in the first topic.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/28/2013, 17:17   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
This looks very sketchy, you say you have toons of cases resolved but were you did that? were is the feedback of that cases? you got only 3 tbms on this forum.

Next you offer lifetime unban service, what is stupid to say by itself, nobody lives forever, and you can't prevent that riot ban someone again even if you got him unbanned.

Next you say any game, what makes more confusion, quite random, different games, different support teams, different rules? And you want money upfront for the type of sketchy service were you can't prove nothing that you solved.

So unless you do some vouches with trusted people on this forum, I will not believe your service at all.

Nevertheless good luck, I'm not against you I just don't believe your service by the words you used in the first topic.
I talked with this guy already in my eyes his service is pretty useless he think LOL is the same like WOW etc and is same easy to get unbanned.

and then he want us to pay upfront and cant guarantee unbanned wouldnt recommend this service for real.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2013, 17:28   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
same here , guy wants money first and guartanee nothing

i can do same service , i will write **** to riot and idont give a fck if u will get unbanned or not

thats pretty much what he serves
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2013, 17:30   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 184/0/0
I voach for this guy. He is legit! (of course if he is the same as on the other forum).

Over 100 customers pleased on the other forum by this guy without any problems.

So +1 from my side

edit:

but yes of course lol is not same as wow or other mmorpg games ... especially not those who can milk you for subscription plans :P
however i did this from my exp on other forum and especially wow :P
Old 06/28/2013, 18:54   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post

I already said I could link to my other forums, but I am unable to post the Links directly on the site due to rules. If you wish to see the other sites, Send me a Private Message, and I would be more then willing to submit you that information.

Lifetime Service is in no way stupid... It does exactly what it says, it offers a lifetime service for the account. As long as I am alive, then yes, I supply this service... It basically means that you only have to pay for an account once. And yes, you can unban an account multiple times. Here is an example of someone from OC, who purchased this service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackvoid View Post
I have purchased his lifetime unbanned service about two years ago which was only about $12 dollars back then it he successfully got it unbanned and it was the best 12 dollars I have ever spent and it was wroth it because I didn't have to buy the games and all the expansion and not to mention all the toons I have. A couple of days ago I got my main account banned and I remembered I had purchased his lifetime service two years ago and quickly got his Skype and asked him for help again. With no hesitation, he helped because he had confirmed that I did purchase his lifetime unban two years ago. His amazing writing skills got my account unbanned 4 hours later after I sent in a ticket.

If you account is banned, I highly recommend his service. If it is unsuccessful getting your account unbanned he will keep trying until it is unbanned which he did two years ago and now a couple days ago. The fact that I purchased his service two years ago and he honored my request and got my account unbanned a couple days ago is just A+++. He knows that he is doing!
The typical games I write for are, but not limited to, Age of Wushu, Aion, Age of Conan, Anarchy Online, Darkfall Unholy Wars, Dark Age of Camelot, DC Universe, Defiance, Dekaron, Diablo 3, Eve Online, Everquest, Everquest 2, Final Fantasy XI, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, League of Legends, Lineage 2, Lord of the Rings Online, Neverwinter, Rift, Runescape, SWTOR, Tera, The Secret World, Ultima Online, Warhammer Online, World of Warcraft, and other MMO’s. As long as there is a support system in place, I am typically able to write for the game. Yes, they are all different games, and different types of support, but I damn well guarantee I have had more experience with all of these companies, then the majority of players trying to Unban them. That paired with my writing style, and knowledge of Unban processes, permits the best chance of being Unbanned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by He-Solares View Post
I talked with this guy already in my eyes his service is pretty useless he think LOL is the same like WOW etc and is same easy to get unbanned.

and then he want us to pay upfront and cant guarantee unbanned wouldnt recommend this service for real.
I know that all games are different, but there is only certain ways to approach particular types of Bans. I have dealt with 30+ LoL accounts, how many have you worked with on Unbanning ?

I never have made any claim that LoL is just as easy to get unbanned from as WoW, if anything, I warn most customers it is more difficult. What is your Skype anyways... I want to see our conversation.

And yes, payment is up front, because the amount of work that goes into the service. It can take HOURS of my time over months, if needed. I never accept account info, so there is no way for me to determine if a ban was lifted or not. In the past, customers had tried to lie about being Unbanned and took money back. This is now a method to prevent that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedaky View Post
I voach for this guy. He is legit! (of course if he is the same as on the other forum).

Over 100 customers pleased on the other forum by this guy without any problems.

So +1 from my side

edit:

but yes of course lol is not same as wow or other mmorpg games ... especially not those who can milk you for subscription plans :P
however i did this from my exp on other forum and especially wow :P
Thank you, and yes that is me. I can PM you on any forums, and you can see that my email and skype is the same on all forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by He-Solares View Post

Also, Where in this do I EVER mention that Wow is the same as Lol?
[6/14/2013 9:08:21 PM] Sephirofl Unban Service: What I will need from you is your original ban letter, any tickets you submitted with their responses, and what you were doing at the time of ban. Also, has this account ever been banned before? IF so, why? Please gather all this information and email it (in one email message) to , and I can get started.\
[6/14/2013 9:09:07 PM] Hedeki: question is if it works
[6/14/2013 9:09:12 PM] Hedeki: i checked all your customer in the thread
[6/14/2013 9:09:19 PM] Hedeki: and non of them existing in the web
[6/14/2013 9:09:23 PM] Hedeki: seems like a big fake
[6/14/2013 9:09:29 PM] Sephirofl Unban Service: 1 second
[6/14/2013 9:09:35 PM] Sephirofl Unban Service: Read below the vouches
[6/14/2013 9:09:42 PM] Sephirofl Unban Service: it says ALL MY CLIENTS ARE FROM ANOTHER SITE, I CAN LINK YOU IF YOU WANT
[6/14/2013 9:09:53 PM] Sephirofl Unban Service: See that part ?
[6/14/2013 9:10:07 PM] Sephirofl Unban Service:
[6/14/2013 9:11:07 PM] Hedeki: and? then their name should appear if i search in google
[6/14/2013 9:12:27 PM] Sephirofl Unban Service: Thats where they are all from
[6/14/2013 9:12:38 PM] Sephirofl Unban Service: Look at that thread, that is where I started on *********
[6/14/2013 9:13:21 PM] Sephirofl Unban Service: Replies: 353
Views: 25,696
[6/14/2013 9:13:28 PM] Sephirofl Unban Service: View that thread, all those vouches come from that thread
[6/14/2013 9:13:34 PM] Sephirofl Unban Service: and you can see all the customers there
[6/14/2013 9:22:40 PM] Hedeki: ah ok how about the acces to my acc because u need write the iwth riot support etc
[6/14/2013 9:50:01 PM] Sephirofl Unban Service: I don't need access to your account.
[6/14/2013 9:50:07 PM] Sephirofl Unban Service: I submit all information to you, and you submit it.
[6/14/2013 9:51:15 PM] Hedeki: ah okay i will write you later a email
[6/14/2013 9:51:33 PM] Hedeki: by the way whats about the payment because if it will fail do i even have to pay if yeah i already by pass
[6/14/2013 9:52:02 PM] Sephirofl Unban Service: Yes, payment is up front. $10 for 1 single letter, $20 for unlimited letters with lifetime service
[6/14/2013 9:52:46 PM] Hedeki: ah nvm no ty^^ to risky since you cant guarantee 100% save unbann
[6/14/2013 9:55:49 PM] Sephirofl Unban Service: Right, but I had 81.88% success over 215 customers.
[6/14/2013 9:56:17 PM] Hedeki: might be but no reason pay a 0/0/0 user in a new forum upfront on a service iwht not 100% guarantee

Today is my two year anniversary of Unbanning

Online now!

Old 07/01/2013, 02:21   #24

Online Currently.

Message me on Skype at BigZuc0 or email at
Old 07/01/2013, 02:34   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 200
If you´re service does really work, you should get some vouches. You have got already one -TBM.
Old 07/01/2013, 02:37   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealFighter View Post
If you´re service does really work, you should get some vouches. You have got already one -TBM.
Which, Like I said, is from a person whom tried to charge back me. I have already submitted the appeal that you can view. He sent a negative remark after I did it to him for what he did.
Old 07/04/2013, 03:58   #27

Will be on and off during Independence Day.

Please message me at if you need my help.
Old 07/04/2013, 05:00   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

atm not one successfull vouch!

you cant UNBANN anyone from LoL!

Or you can show us some trusted member which you unbanned their permanent banned accounts?
until there u cant say pay upfront or w/e

SHOW US some unbanneds and you got our respect!
Old 07/04/2013, 07:05   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ok so if you fail to unban the account, no refund?
Old 07/04/2013, 08:39   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Unbans? Seem Legit ;D
Closed Thread