Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW - S3 Gold Account - All Champions - 20 Runepages

Discussion on EUW - S3 Gold Account - All Champions - 20 Runepages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 696/1/5
EUW - S3 Gold Account - All Champions - 20 Runepages

sold
Old 06/21/2013, 20:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
#Account approved

Proof

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TOP Account On EUW ! 93 Champions! Over 60 Skins! 19 Runepages!
12/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello and welcome, This is the second account i'm selling on this awesome site! I completely forgot about this one here since i sold my last one, mainly because i've played GW2 and DOTA2 like a madman . The reason i have two accounts is, simply i was really addicted :/ and i wanted to get higher rating so i created a new one, and i was able to taste 1800 elo ( with the elo boost ) ! Skins 50 Skins, including 1 Legendarys, Bewitching Nidalee (<3 love it) which is not available anymore,...
[Selling] S1/S2/S3 Gold NA account. All champions. 240 Skins. 20 Runepages, Most runes.
07/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As of 4/17/13 Has all champions Below is a list of all of the skins on the account. I am not sure what all information people would request. Just Pm or email me with any questions. Contact me on skype : alexutu223 1. Dynasty Ahri 2. Midnight Ahri 3. Foxfire Ahri 4. Stinger Akali 5. Crimson Akali
SELLING 1.9k ELO ACCOUNT 10 RUNEPAGES 98 CHAMPIONS
10/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, i want to sell my League of Legends account. This account is on EUW and the max. Elo is 1910 and the current rating is 1868. The account has 10 runepages with all you need for support ad ap w/e At this account are atm 98 Champions available. And i have 7 legendary.
LoL Account - 65 Champions, 35 Skins, 10 Runepages
12/20/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello there, I'm willing to exchange my EU West LoL account. It is Unranked in Season 2, so you can have a fresh start with an awesome arsenal! It has atm 25 RP, 9002 IP (because dodge runes were removed), 65 Champions, 35 skins (including Legendary ones and some not available at the store anymore), 10 runepages and lots of runes. You can check all the details here! The base value, considering I'm from Europe, is 100 and offers beyond 120 get a free name change of your choice, before I...
Selling EU LoL account with 73 Champions/10 Runepages
06/12/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Since I've just about had it with the EU solo ranked queue, terrible server stability, and since I'm kind of busy these days, I'm selling my EU LoL account. I will accept PayPal offers from members with decent postcounts(so I don't get scammed). I can verify my ownership of anything mentioned below through screenshots. Alternatively, I could play a couple of games with you using any combination of skin/champion listed here, should you require more proof. This account owns 73 champions....