Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boost | D1 Player/Triple D S2 | Professional & Quick Service!

Discussion on Elo Boost | D1 Player/Triple D S2 | Professional & Quick Service! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 07/05/2013, 21:38   #31 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
some of the games he played

Old 07/05/2013, 23:07   #32

elite*gold: 0
Games i played for Meica133 Silver 1 / Gold Promo.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends ELO Boost - Professional/Fast/Affordable - CHALLENGER PLAYER!
11/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 63 Replies
Placement Matches: 50$ Who Am I? Hi, I am an avid League of Legends player who has been playing since as early as 2009. I had played LoL for quite some time before Season 1, and when it came out I jumped right into ranked. At the end of Season 1, I ended up in Gold tier, and followed that up with Platinum in season 2. Now in season 3, I am now Diamond Iin solo queue and still climbing. I am now however, also Challenger in 3v3! I am peaking at diamond 1 50 LP (top 1000 NA) I understand the...
[Elokings.com] - Affordable, Quick, and Professional Boosting Service -[B5 to D1]
04/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 147 Replies
ELO KINGS Here at Elo Kings, we are a group of elite Challenger and Diamond boosters who strive on boosting your account in a professional and timely manner. Not only do we value every customer but we offer competitive and affordable prices to set us apart from our competitors. We keep your information highly confidential when we are boosting your account since we believe that anonymity is a must in the elo boosting field. Customer Satisfaction, Security, Confidentiality, and...
Very Cheap and Quick Elo Boost by Challenger Tier Player
04/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/JShQyoz.jpg About Us: We are an elo boosting service that aims to beat the competitors' prices and deliver your boost as quickly as possible. We typically work late into the night so our elo boost system will not interfere with your regular playing. However, we are also available during all hours of the day and prioritize the completion of each job in a timely manner. Add the skype account listed below and we will closely estimate when your account will begin and finish...
[Selling] 1Goal and 1Dream -- professional player offering boost to Diamond; see details inside
04/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
closed.
ELO BOOSTING SERVICE BY PROFESSIONAL PLAYER
02/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hello, my name is dustynho - Europe Nordic & East I have 2000 ELO+ My price is new price system per game from $2.5/each :) call me