Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW UNRANKED

Discussion on EUW UNRANKED within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW UNRANKED

EUW UNRANKED ALL SEASONS

no need skins
don't need a lot of champs
just need

unranked all seasons AND ORIGINAL MAIL with EMAIL OF REGISTRATION

1 AD and 1 AP RUNES

add me giacomo.barvas (skype)

PAYPAL ONLY

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] EUW Acc Unranked with 24k RP + 68K IP
06/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hello All, I wish to sell one account on EUW Server that it's unranked. This account will come with around 24k RP + 70k IP + 2 Skins (Grey Warwick and Medievel Twitch) + Extra RunePage + 2 CHAMPS Warwick and Twitch. Nothing else. As you should think this are prizes of RAF system.
[Buying] EUW Acc. Unranked S3.
04/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Like i said in the titel. Looking for a level 30 EUW Acc No rankeds in s30 S2 atleast silver? ^^ so i dont get lowrated in S3. Dont need that much champs, but should have full mana/ap runes for ryze. pn me
[Buying] EUW LVL 30 unranked
04/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
As topic says. I want to buy an LoL account on EUW: - LVL 30 - unranked - 30+ Champions - at least 2 full rune pages - some IP but not necessarily
[Trading] my lol lvl 30 unranked acc for a Wow acc
04/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
add meskype if u want x.man.x.man26
LOOKING FOR UNRANKED ACC EUW
01/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone! I am looking for UNRANKED S3 account. If you got account, have good runes min 3 rune pages. and own this champions: Shen Jax Ezreal Graves Caitlyn Cho Kata Evelynn Riven Malphite Amumu Irelia Garen Skype: eloboost_service P.S: Do NOT add me before you PM/wrote anything to my thread. Don't try to scam me, you will fail that!