Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Booster Service Till Platnuim i Can vouch for you before paying so come on!

Discussion on Elo Booster Service Till Platnuim i Can vouch for you before paying so come on! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Elo Booster Service Till Platnuim i Can vouch for you before paying so come on!

Hello, I represent a group of Diamond players who would like to offer you cheap and fast boosting!

Our group was created in February and since then we have boosted over 70+ accounts in our region!

We are a group of 4 close friends who are playing since beta and find helping other players enjoying and fun!

We would like to offer you all kind of boosting or teaching lessons for adc, support, mid, top and jungle too.

Boost available on EUW and EUNE.

Our group provide fast and cheap elo boost with very high win ratio on all divisions!

Our customers are always satisfied with boosting quality!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRICES FROM DIVISION TO DIVISION:

10€ / Bronze V - Bronze IV
10€ / Bronze IV - Bronze III
10€ / Bronze III - Bronze II
10€ / Bronze II - Bronze I
15€ / Bronze I - Silver V

15€ / SilverSilver V - Silver IV
17€ / SilverSilver IV - Silver III
18€ / SilverSilver III - Silver II
19€ / SilverSilver II - Silver I
20€ / SilverSilver I - Gold V

23€ / Gold V - Gold IV
24€ / Gold IV - Gold III
26€ / Gold III - Gold II
28€ / Gold II - Gold I
30€ / Gold I - Platinum V

PACKAGE PRICES FROM LEAGUE TO LEAGUE:

50€ / Bronze / Bronze V - Silver V
75€ / Silver Silver / V - Gold V
95€ / Gold / Gold V - Platinum V

Message us at skype to talk about all other kinds of discounts, with will discussed separately on each case!

If there is few LP's on your account currently, we are open for discounts for the current division that you are currently in.

If you get low amount of LP's per game – the price will be a bit higher.

If you want only few games win, contact me on my skype and we can talk about price per win.

I accept payments only via PayPal or PSC or RP . You can pay me before every single game or division, everything is up to you!

Contact me via my Skype, I’m almost online: eslameslam2641
Old 06/15/2013, 01:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 113/0/1
need vouchs add me in skype
Old 06/15/2013, 02:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 65
just let him request trade before starting to boost , so u can rate dat ''boosting quality'' which means win/lose ratio xD

also msg him on skype to talk about ''discounts'' xD , inb4 ( i did rly hard job in extreme fast time with ''most matches''-not all xD- won , so u must appreciate and ''up the price'' -link to discount-) xD

also believe dat his -ve tbm is rly true , he scammed me myself ''his old partner'' xD , so the -ve TBM was duo to scamming a guy after failing to boost him .

take ur care guys ......
Old 06/15/2013, 13:19   #4

xD so funny this tbm from my old acc and one scammed it so u better shut cuz dont have anythint and to sure that -tbm from the scammer who scammed my acc and give me -tbm check his posts and u will see there the same posts and skype as my so pleas shut up yoyo
Old 06/15/2013, 18:05   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by medoelbos View Post
xD so funny this tbm from my old acc and one scammed it so u better shut cuz dont have anythint and to sure that -tbm from the scammer who scammed my acc and give me -tbm check his posts and u will see there the same posts and skype as my so pleas shut up yoyo
well what if i didnt shut up ?

im afraid to say he's got 3 boosts aborted when i was working with cuz he is losing ''mouse and team execuses''

and lost a friend for 19 euro by saying to 2 guy after i finish my job ''joe is out , he noob and sucks , just dont answer him on skype''

so he take my part of the deal and dont give me my money ..............the question is , is that the guy to trust ?
well go get a boost by some1 trusted like 40+ TBMs , i dont recommend this guy !
Old 06/15/2013, 22:48   #6

i should ignore him
Old 06/16/2013, 16:23   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

u can ignore but ppl wont ignore , they must know ur the biggest scammer on the site !

even not diamond 3 he is gold 4 , ik his summoner name , u can check this :

xDDDD
Closed Thread