Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TRUSTED] High Quality Division Boost on EU/TUR/RUS - Servers by Plat I Player

Discussion on [TRUSTED] High Quality Division Boost on EU/TUR/RUS - Servers by Plat I Player within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Thumbs up [TRUSTED] High Quality Division Boost on EU/TUR/RUS - Servers by Plat I Player

Welcome!

Service

After you have paid me and both have agreed on the job, I will start the boosting.
One division will take from a few hours to a day.
You must have around 20 champions and standard AP or AD runes on your account.

Why should you choose my boosting service?

100% Anonymous... I will never speak to anyone while boosting your account, except for in-game communication. I won't stream games played with your account either.

Best Quality. I've been been doing this for a long time so I really know how to carry HARD in SoloQueue

My Prices are very cheap, most people demand 25-35€ per Gold Divison

Service Price
Bronze V-I
10€ per Division
Bronze I Silver V
15€

Silver V-I
15€ per Division
Silver I Gold V
20€

Gold V-I
20€ per Division
Gold I Plat V
30€

Note: If you gain less than 10 League Points per win in a Division the price for this Division will be increased!

Please don't spam this thread, questions etc. via PM/Skype PLEASE. I only want to have reviews/Vouches in this thread. thank you

Vouches:

Payment: Paypal

If you are interested or need more information feel free to add me on Skype: sacrety3
Old 06/09/2013, 17:28   #2

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 119/0/0
stop spamming...
Old 06/09/2013, 17:35   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Do you need vouches?
Old 06/09/2013, 18:18   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
actually, you are more expensive than 50% of people here... you charge the same price challengers 1 charge.. just saying. and this is not considered a spam, it is considered a normal post.