Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW#Buying#lol#acc#100+champs#Lots of runes#8-10#Runepages!

Discussion on EUW#Buying#lol#acc#100+champs#Lots of runes#8-10#Runepages! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
EUW#Buying#lol#acc#100+champs#Lots of runes#8-10#Runepages!

Hello everyone.

Like the title says, I'm in need of a new "Main" which is why i wanna buy an account with the following things.

If your account doesn't meet the requirements, don't even bother contacting me. Thanks.

Requirements/Necesarry!
- Euw & LVL 30!
- 100+ Champions!
- At least 8-10+ Runepages!
- Lots of runes for every role!
- Skins is not necesarry, but is very nice.
- I WANT TO GET THE ORIGINAL EMAIL AND PROOF THAT IT'S THE ORIGINAL+THE SUPPORT ACCOUNT WHEN I BUY THE ACCOUNT!

Price:I'm looking for a cheap account. Not something like 80 euro+.
I can offer around 70 Euro and if you'd like a smurf of mine.

PROCESS!
- I WILL NOT GO FIRST! IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THIS! YOU, FIND A MIDDLEMAN WHICH WE BOTH AGREE ON, YOU YOU PAY HIM!
- We will use PayPal!
- Scammers, go away. I'm experienced with PayPal. I have been scammed 10~ times so far, all of them regretted they did it. They was charged by PayPal.
I record the whole process, so i have evidence. So scammers, Close this thread, you won't proceed.

**POST YOUR ACCOUNT HERE, WITH A PRICE! OR MESSAGE ME FOR MY SKYPE!