Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 1 SoloQ and Team - EUW

Discussion on Diamond 1 SoloQ and Team - EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Diamond 1 SoloQ and Team - EUW

Hello,

im selling a really good Lvl 30 EUW - Account that has following ratings:

SoloQ: Diamond 1- 0 LP, will contiune to play so maybe it will get higher LP, but i guarantee wont fall below Diamond 1/2 at the trade

5vs5 Team: Diamond 1 - 90 LP, almost Challenger Rating

Account never has been punished by the tribunal
Current Summoner Name is kinda known in the "high-elo" soloque games, so people know you

Currently has 2700 RP left, i invested 50 Euros for some more skins and this money got left

Overview:
Champions not owned:
Skins owned:

about the runes: i have 9 Runepages and every standard runes that you will require for playing on every position

with payments i only accept Paysafecard since i dislike Paypal for safety reasons, so since this is a really good account let me hear your offers, but only real offers please, will start at 200 €
Old 06/08/2013, 13:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great account man, gl selling it!
Old 06/08/2013, 23:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 720
The Black Market: 111/0/0
are you the leader of this diamond 1 team?
Old 06/09/2013, 00:02   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Your Account never got punished but you just got 38 honors? That's impossible.
Old 06/09/2013, 00:25   #5

no im not the leader but this guy will be probably soon the new coach for sk gaming, we are pretty known in high elo

i bought the account at gold 4 and played it up to dia 1, you can check my lolking curve, and nowadays people dont care about giving honor
Old 06/09/2013, 00:42   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you have register email?
Old 06/09/2013, 00:57   #7

yes i have it

push
Old 06/10/2013, 22:08   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im blind :-) GL selling, saw it started at 200 EU which is under by bid.

Tags
diamant, diamond, league of legends, lvl 30