Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam Acct with 181 Games valued at $1436

Discussion on Steam Acct with 181 Games valued at $1436 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Steam Acct with 181 Games valued at $1436

Also has 37 DOTA 2 items and 23 TF2 items. I'm just looking for a quality NA account, I am the original owner of this steam account and have all the original information.

Old 06/09/2013, 22:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Still looking.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTT] Steam acct w/36 games for LvL 30 NA LOL acct with champs/skins NO LOW ELO
06/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So im looking to get rid of my steam acct that has 36 games. Im looking for a lvl 30 NA LoL acct that has a good amount of champs/skins - the rarer the better. Nothing under 1300 elo unless its UNRANKED. add me on skype Focuzed (Derrick Wilson) Here is my games profile: Steam Community :: Focuzed :: Games Noone? Im not talking 2k elo accts. There are some good games in my steam acct.
Wtt a isro acct or gold on maya for steam acct
02/08/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
steam acct needs to have L4D2 or Mw2 or Counterstrike sourc, the more games better acct I can trade you, or Gold on maya server
WTT 100 Warrior/Cleric for steam acct w/certain games
11/02/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Im trading my lv 100 warrior/cleric on server eos with gear an 200M for a unverified steam acct that is NOT vac banned. It must come with MW2 and CS:S. L4D would be good as well. We will use a middle man ONLY. You can add me [email protected] for more information thanks :)
[WTT] - LVL20 GW Acct + Steam Acct for 90+ Bower/Nuker/Wiz - Look Inside SS
07/21/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
I would prefer a character on ROME but will consider all offers. Obviously I have no black market feedback. Here is my heatware, an online feedback system. I have purchased and sold items over $200 all + feedback. Link: You can PM me on any of the forums listed for verification. I have also added epvp. We WILL USE a middle man, I have been scammed already, it will not happen again. Middle man must have +5 black market and verbally express in this thread that he is willing to risk...
over 50 steam games for a 90+ hunter 2moons acct
03/14/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
im looking to sell or trade my steam acct that has about 95 games on it for a 90+ hunter on 2moons tri server plz or to sell it for $200 via paypal plz feel free to pm me for any screenshots or questions you might have thank you