Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EuW LoL 91 Champs 61+ Skins (closed Beta)

Discussion on EuW LoL 91 Champs 61+ Skins (closed Beta) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
EuW LoL 91 Champs 61+ Skins (closed Beta)

Hallo,
Ich möchte hier meinen LoL Account verkaufen, der Account existiert seit der Closed Beta !!! D.h. Er hat den Ultimativen Rammus Skin =) den es nur für Closed Beta nutzer gab.
Nun zu dem Account, er hat 91 Champs und 61 Skins, u.a. Pulsfeuer Ezrael, die Tpa Skins, RiotGsG 9 Nasus, Riot Singed, Ufo Corki, Hextech Sion, und andere Skins die nicht mehr erhältlich sind.
Momentan Silber 1 365 Spiele gespielt. Also kein langer weg mehr zu Gold, Platin oder wo auch immer ihr hinwollt =)

Bei Intresse an dem Account geb ich auch gerne weitere Infos raus.

Bitte Gebote hier posten !

Hello,
I would like to sell here to my LoL account, the account exists since the Closed beta!!! I.e. He has the ultimative Rammus Skin =) which there was only for Closed beta user.
Now to the account, he has 91 Champs and 61 Skins, among other things pulse fire Ezrael, the Tpa Skins, RiotGsG 9 Nasus, Riot Singed, UFO Corki, Hextech Sion, and other Skins any more are not available.
At the moment silver 1 365 plays played. So nobody long away more to gold, platinum or wherever you want to go =)

With Intresse in the account born I also with pleasure other infos out.

Please, orders here post!

Iam Creator of this Account so u get Reg email.

Add me Skype if need more infos

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LoL NA 30 / BETA SKINS / SNOW BUNNY NIDA.CORKI UFO , 6 RUNE PAGE /97 CHAMPS/25 SKINS
03/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
30lvl LOL NA BETA ACC WHIT 97 CHAMPS AND 25 SKINS. 6 RUNE PAGE/ NEVER BANNED. IM 1 owner of that acc. SKINS LIKE : Resistance Caitlyn, UFO Corki (Beta) Goth Annie Nightmare and Gentleman Cho'gath Corporate Mundo Commando Garen Scuba Gragas (Rare) Victorious Jarvan Karate Kennen Cowgirl Miss Fortune Snow Bunny Nidalee Brolaf Pax Sivir (PAX Only) King Trynmere Commando Xin Unchained Alistar King Rammus (Beta) Frejord Rammus Riot Girl Tristana Jaximus Nunu Bot Feral Warwick. Contact...
S> Closed Beta EUNE 107 champs S1platS2dmndS3-1800s, 41 skins
01/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Aiyyo, sons. Selling an old LoL account (all the way from closed beta). It's obviously lvl 30, S1 platinum, S2 diamond and S3 in the late 1800s. It has King Rammus and UFO Corki, among other rare and non-rare skins. The account is missing only two champions, Nami and Sejuani. And here are the skins for all the other champions (the ones I have skins for, anyway). Alistar - Golden and Unchained Brand - Zombie and Cryocore Cho'gath - Nightmare Corki - UFO Fiora - Nightraven and Royal...
B: LoL Acc 50 champs 20 skins S: DotA 2 beta key/Invite
11/16/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Tja ich biete meinen geliebten LoL acc an für einen DotA 2 Beta key oder Invite! Für genauere Infos bitte in Icq melden ICQ: 584941937 MfG golian
NA Level 30/CLOSED beta account/Tons of skins
09/11/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello! I am here to try and trade or sell my League of Legends account. I have had this account since CLOSED beta for North American servers. That means the King Rammus skin is activated on this account. This skin was given to all members who participated in closed beta. I have quit this game until recently and would like to pass it off to somebody who can get as much enjoyment as I have out of the account. All yours for 50 bucks! I would like to use paypal. Also, would be willing to trade...
WTS - Rohan online closed beta account (closed beta starts tommrow monday 17th March
03/16/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
hi, this is closed beta account for rohan online the closed better will start tommrow monday 17th march 2008 this account has not been used to the icstent i have only logged on it 2 - 3 times only i will take westernunion and paypal as method of payment as soon as i get the payment u will recive full info on the account via email or instant messeging ie YM or hotmail