Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FAST, CHEAP, PROFESSIONAL Boosting

Discussion on FAST, CHEAP, PROFESSIONAL Boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FAST, CHEAP, PROFESSIONAL Boosting

We operate mainly in NA, and currently have one booster in EUW.

Hi. We are here to offer you one of the CHEAPEST, FASTEST, AND TRUSTED, PROFESSIONAL services for league of legends division/mmr boosting. Our boosters are all diamond 3 rated and above and work hard to get you the rating you want to achieve. Our website is currently under construction, and when it is up I will link it here.

Facebook page:

Below are a list of our prices:

Division Boosting

You can expect any order to be competed on a 1 division per day basis. Sometimes on rare ocassion, it may take longer, but you can usually expect our boosters to finish divisions in a matter of hours!

Bronze 5 to Bronze 4 - $20
Bronze 4 to Bronze 3 - $20
Bronze 3 to Bronze 2 - $20
Bronze 2 to Bronze 1 - $20
Bronze 1 to Silver 5 - $25

Silver 5 to Silver 4 - $27
Silver 4 to Silver 3 - $27
Silver 3 to Silver 2 - $27
Silver 2 to Silver 1 - $30
Silver 1 to Gold 5 - $35

Gold 5 to Gold 4 - $40
Gold 4 to Gold 3 - $45
Gold 3 to Gold 2 - $50
Gold 2 to Gold 1 - $55
Gold 1 to Plat 5 - $60

Plat 5 to Plat 4 - $75
Plat 4 to Plat 3 - $80
Plat 3 to Plat 2 - $85
Plat 2 to Plat 1 - $90
Plat 1 to Diamond 5 - $100

If your ELO clamps while we are in the process of boosting (meaning you gain less than 12 LP per game), an additional charge will be applied to your order.

Per Win Boosting

Per win boosting means we will boost your win rate by the number of games you pay for. To put things into perspective lets say you have 10 wins and 5 losses (+5 wins) and you purchase 3 wins. We will keep playing until you reach +8 wins. Normally this will take 3 games, putting you at 13 wins and 5 losses (+8 wins), but everyone gets unlucky sometimes. If we lose 2 games then we will keep playing until your win loss hits +8, so in the end you will have 15 wins and 7 losses (+8 wins).

This type of boosting is mostly used if you want to get your MMR up if you lost a lot of games in one of the V tiers, or if you just need to get through promotion games (Buying 3 games is the equivalent of doing a promotion series and 5 games is the same as doing a tier series).

Bronze
3 wins - $10
5 wins - $15
10 wins - $28

Silver
3 wins - $13
5 wins - $20
10 wins - $38

Gold
3 wins - $24
5 wins - $40
10 wins - $75

Plat
3 wins - $55
5 wins - $90
10 wins - $170

10 wins is not available for purchase if you are in Bronze 1, Silver 1, Gold 1, or Plat 1.

ALL PAYMENTS ARE DONE OVER PAYPAL AND SENT TO .

CONTACT INFO:
SKYPE : "elojobs" There are multiple "elojobs" registered on skype, so if you are looking to get the right one, add the one with no icon and the one located in West Covina, United States.

E-MAIL:

You can always leave a message here or pm me personally if you need to discuss anything. Thank you for your time!
Old 06/04/2013, 20:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 240
I can vouch for your service? 2 games at plat 1 duo

Old 06/04/2013, 20:47   #3

elite*gold: 0
Bump. TAKING ORDERS!