Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring Website Designer

Discussion on Hiring Website Designer within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hiring Website Designer

Need professional/experienced Website Designer to create an website for Boosting Service.

Im too Lazy. already found demo and infos. ready to go. Hit me up on skype

PeanutH3ad

pay only through paypal
Old 06/01/2013, 12:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
How much are you willing to pay for it?
Html or java?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] Website Designer
05/30/2012 - Web Development - 8 Replies
Guten Morgen E-PVP!!! Es ist gerade Dienstag morgen und ich komme doch an einen Punkt wo mein anfangs kleines Projekt eine reale Gestalt annimmt. Was suche ich ? Ich suche jemand der sich auf den Gebiet des Web-Designs auskennt. Leute die "ganz gut" mit Photoshop klar kommen brauche ich nicht ich suche ein einmaliges Design das mich sowas vom Hocker fetzt und selbst dann noch in der Kehle brennt !! Was biete ich ?
Looking for UI/website designer
11/18/2011 - Pokemon - 2 Replies
Hello! I'm coding a Pokémon MMORPG using XNA and I've came to the point where I really need an interface for my game and a website. However, I'm really bad at design/art. So if you like Pokémon and designing/drawing, please contact me. You'll be mentioned in the Credits section of the game and you'll get a share of the income. I hope someone is interested, I really need this ASAP.
Looking for website designer!
12/15/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 4 Replies
Hi i am looking for a website host and designer. I will pay 200-400 e*gold. Contact here / pm or info in signature!
[Help]New Website Designer
08/28/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
im looking for a new website.i have search..but fail...please help..
Hiring Conquer Developers/Website Dev/ GMs/ Forum Mods
07/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 20 Replies
Hello Everybody, I'm looking for experienced Conquer Developers/Staff/GMs/Website Developers to join me in making one of the best CO servers out there. My name is Randy and I use to own ItsuMS, one of the most successful Maplestory Private Server. I'm sure you guys know the Nexon, the original creator has DMCA all private servers and shutting them down. So, I have moved onto Conquer Developments. I'm trying to create a very successful and populated Conquer Online servers. If there is...