Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] elo boost silver4 to goldV only duoq

Discussion on [WTB] elo boost silver4 to goldV only duoq within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
[WTB] elo boost silver4 to goldV only duoq

hello, i wanna buy a elo boost from silver 4 to gold 5.
im able to pay with paysafecard or paypal, but i only wanna do duoq
because a rl friend of me isnt very happy if i get boosted so i wanna make it stealth. im sure im more skilled than the other player in my division and my main lanes are adc and toplane. ofc i can play other lanes too if its necessary. the boost doesnt have to be fast so if some1 wanna earn some money without having stress just add me in skype we can do some test games.
if you got good tbm rating i would pay per division (me first) otherwise we have to do some plans.

Old 05/31/2013, 17:11   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 440
The Black Market: 1196/3/0
Received Thanks: 11,778
Added you on skype
Old 05/31/2013, 17:35   #3

elite*gold: 5
found someone thx for other requests

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB - DuoQ Elo Boost (EuW)
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi all, As stated in thread title i am looking for a duo Q boost service from Silver I upto Gold V (Including the series matches) Please PM or reply here with price and when you can start. Note - ONLY DuoQ Thank you
[Buying] DuoQ ELO Boost [NA]
05/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I am looking for a high Diamond player who is playing on his smurf to duo with me. I am Plat2 ELO and aiming for diamond. I am willing to pay for doing this with me (not as much as regular ELO boosting obv). PM me for my skype/IGN. P.S. I have a Gold V smurf myself if you dont have one. I can actually gift it to you if you help me!(It has 4k RP and IP) Post questions, I am very flexible :p
Looking for fast Boost Silver I to GoldV
05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am still looking for a booster euw for boosting me from silver1(0) to goldv anyone who can finish today :) i will pay via psc .. 20 € ( pref 50%-50% because 4 of 5 ppl doenst end , and stole the codes) Pls pm me here or skype: peter pan
[Buying] Looking for fast boost SilverII to GoldV ..
04/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey im still looking for a trusted booster to get me from silver 2 to gold V .. atm 10 points at silver 2 .. Im on EU , and can pay only psc€ .. ill pay half before half tomorrow .. need a fast booster with time to play ;))
Elo boost DuoQ Euw
04/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi guys, I'm looking for a player that can boost me in Duo Q from Silver 1 ( 82 LP ) to Platinum 1 or something else. Contact me if you are interested, I can pay with gifts on LoL or with PaySafeCards Edit: I'm looking for a platinum/diamond player to do this