Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Available to do vouch games for Elo boost project

Discussion on Available to do vouch games for Elo boost project within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Available to do vouch games for Elo boost project

the project :

Need trusted guys , who can do a good feedback

Tags
vouch.games

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FREE ELO BOOST FOR VOUCH !!!!! (EUW ONLY)
08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
HELLO ALL! I've found my self with too much free time recently, so have decided to boost any account to Gold Div for FREE! :p. I myself am playing at 1850, however having played on alot of my friends accounts I find carrying lower elo games easy and enjoyable. PM me for any queries, and if you don't trust me we can duo a few games first. Requirements: 2 or more of the following champs: Fizz,TF,Diana,Kassadin,Syndra,Tristana,Nidalee,Kha ,Morde Runes: Preferably AP quints, however I can do...
NEW ELO BOOST LF VOUCH
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hi im a good lol player who have played lol for 2 years now and going to sell some elo boost. Bronze V -> Bronze IV 7$ Bronze IV -> Bronze III 9 $ Bronze III -> Bronze II 9 $ Bronze II -> Bronze I 9 $ Silver V -> Silver IV 10 $ Silver IV -> Silver III 10 $
Division boost - job or vouch
02/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
so im looking for job or game for vouch from trusteed members http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2420993-new-cheap-fast-comfortable-boost.ht ml
elo boost job-vouch
02/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
looking for vouch or job at elo boosting pm for more information