Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo boost.

Discussion on Elo boost. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo boost.

All realms service.

im diamond 1 on both west and east european servers in 5v5 soloQ, and i've won some of the best teams on the realm ladders there.

i got proof of everything in screenshots.

i know u got special policy, but its too complicated for me so this is how the deal works.

u add me on skype, facebook, get my phone number + other info about me to ensure "safety" or whatever.. then u give me ur acc+pass, i logon ur account boost it from some division to another, (remember getting into diamond 1 might take some weeks if thats what u want)..

i have already boosted 3 accounts, one of them into challenger on nordic account (recently) and the other into diamond 1.. and one into diamond 5 on west european.

those i have boosted + all on my friend list (10+ people) will confirm im "good guy" i dont scam or cheat..

then we settle a fair/cheap price for the boost.

and you pay me on paypal or rp (only need rp on nordic atm, so if u dont need boost there, u will need to use paypal).

add me on skype if interested: jakob.hey

i got proof of all the above is true.. i play 6-8 hours per day so the boost is relatively fast.. you pay first then i deliver.. if we talk about BIG boost (silver to dia 1) then u pay running, menaing u pay little by little depending on how fast i progress through the ladder.