Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW || SILVER || LEVEL 30

Discussion on EUW || SILVER || LEVEL 30 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 103
EUW || SILVER || LEVEL 30

-closed-
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS level 30 euw SILVER III
05/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello im selling my account its silver III Division EUW i have 75+champs and 10 rune pages , 41 skins. original email is included also im selling my account to trusted users and with MM or u first . i can provide screenshare for those who is ineresting. Prefered payment method is Skrill PAysafecard Ukash or paypal
[Selling] EUW LEVEL 30 SILVER IV 18 CHAMPS 10€ !
05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The title says all (: I sell an EUW ACC. Level: 30 SILVER IV 18 Champs owned: Alistar Amumu
[Selling] wts euw account level 30 silver III
05/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
hey im sellin my silver I account with 85 champs 4 rune pages 48 skins ( pulsefire ez) + original email. im looking for paypal paysafecard or moneybookers.
[Selling] NA Level 30 | Silver 3 | 68 Champions
03/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Comes with 7 rune pages, all AD/AP rune sets and original email. Asking price is $15. Skype: LGPhail
[WTB] LoL Acc Level 30 Silver-Gold elo S2
02/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey Guys, Iam searching for a League of Legends Account, The Account must have over 60+ champions and over 700+ Wins. Skins are also nice. I wish a gold - silver elo in season 2 and a clear or good league at the moment. I will pay to 50 Euros via paysafecard. I only trade with trusted people and via MM.