Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE account with 15+ skins, runes, etc

Discussion on EUNE account with 15+ skins, runes, etc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
EUNE account with 15+ skins, runes, etc

Hi,

I would like to sell EUNE account.

It has 43 champions (mostly played like Kha, Ezeral, Diana, etc.)
16 Skins (list included)
3 rune pages

I would like to sell it for 20€ or change it for some EUW account like this. I'm not trusted, so we can use MM if you are not trusted aswell.

Skin list:

Unchained Alistar
Sherwood Forest Ashe
Royal Guard Fiora
Sailor Gangplank
Tempest Janna
Vandal Jax
Judgment Kayle
Muay Thai Lee Sin
Pharaoh Nasus
French Maid Nidalee
Riot Girl Tristana
Jack of Hearts Twisted Fate
Tundra Hunter Warwick
Volcanic Wukong
General Wukong
Imperial Xin Zhao
Old 05/28/2013, 10:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
what elo is it on?
Old 05/28/2013, 10:46   #3

elite*gold: 15
Silver III atm. (Was Silver 1, but dropped)

Also it's easy to boost up, because it give you +27 for every win

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Account Diamond II , 104 Champions/55 skins, 12 runepages[ALOT of runes]
04/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
*ONLY ACCEPT SERIOUS OFFERS!!!!!* **EDIT** Account promoted to Diamond I ! Skype: exlunakore Or send me a message on here. Payment: PayPal ONLY!
[Trading] EU-W 90 skins 100 champions 5 rune page lot of runes to EUNE account
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello as tittle says goodie enough, I'm looking for account trade EU-W to EUNE or even 20€ for my account then I will start a new account on EUNE with IP/XP BOOST. My EU-W account : Silver IV (60pts), 100 champions (zac included), like 85-90 skins 5 runepage runes for ap caster, ad carry, jungle(with ms) top and top2 (with ms) I can screenshare,or tv if you want to check skins and champions. PM for skype
103 champs 66 skins 20 runepages almost all runes EUNE
02/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys,i can't play much competitive anymore so i decided to sell my LoL Acc.If u are not serious about buying it or u trying to scam GTFO already.Looking only for serious buyers and trade will be done with paypal ONLY unless u can give me the money hand to hand.Ok here it goes. Triple platinum,1766 max rating.103 champions( missing rengar and khazix) 66 skins including 3 legendaries (Tryndamere,Battlecast Chogath and Frostfire Ezreal).Many limited Skins , UFO Corki,Kitty kat...
Eune many skins / runes / runes pages
06/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello everyone. Today i want to trade my LoL account which is in eune cuz i need some money in my paypal for my new steam :) http://i49.tinypic.com/mr35v5.jpg It has RP:1864 IP:10k IP 6 champions not owned! FIORA NOW OWNED! http://i48.tinypic.com/34pet15.jpg