Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DIAMOND EUNE PLAYER BOOSTING IN EUNE,EUW AND NA :)

Discussion on DIAMOND EUNE PLAYER BOOSTING IN EUNE,EUW AND NA :) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DIAMOND EUNE PLAYER BOOSTING IN EUNE,EUW AND NA :)

Hi guys , im an EUNE diamond player im boosting from bronze to platinum. Bronz - 11 € per devision.Silver -20 € per devision.Gold -30 € per devision and platinum - 40 € . Or 5 € per game. The first 2 games are free . Welcome !Skype - martin_thedevil

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Diamond I player boosting EUW and EUNE - cheap, quick, trustworthy-need vouchers
01/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 257 Replies
Hello people! http://i.epvpimg.com/dj1ee.jpg I uploaded a screen with proof that i'm diamond and some games on the guy's account which i just began boosting.
[Eloboosting Service] - *[Challenger Player |Bronze - Diamond Boosting|]* (EUW&EUNE)
06/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
--------------------------------------- ABOUT ME ! --------------------------------------- Hey first of all, this is repost cause I have no requests, so I try it with a new Thread this is my old one : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2335115-s2-diamond-s3-2k-player-doing-duoq-e loboost-lessons-veryfast-cheap.html At the moment im at Challenger Tier in Premade, and playing around Diamond in Soloque. I did some Boosts already just add me in Skype and u can ask me all...
EUW/EUNE high LP(ELO) Boosting from Diamond I player (2500 ELO)
03/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Closed for now. Try Cheap Elo Boost and Coaching on NA/EUW/EUNE § LoLBoost instead. Old post: Hello. To introduce myself - I'm a veteran player and a very experienced booster. I'm playing since early beta, I have more than 5000 ranked games total across all seasons, and more than 500 games boosted total across all seasons, forums, and sites. In this season, I was among the first dozens of people to get to Diamond I, where I stopped. I can play every role and know a lot about how the game...
[EUW/EUNE] Diamond 1 player boosting elo!
03/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello I am a Season 3 Diamond divison 1 player. Filmistaar - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends I started eloboosting because my account got permabanned. I am new to this business, so to gain trust, first 3 will get 10% price off. We will be using middleman(Middleman will receive 100% of the payment) or you will pay 50% first. At the moment i have no account to boost, so depending on your current division, i will be able to boost pretty quickly. Since i also have spring break from...
[Selling] || QUICK/CHEAP || EUW/EUNE || ELO Boosting-Service || DIAMOND PLAYER ||
03/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello and welcome to my thread! Why: I decided to start a new elo-service since all the others are overpriced for a couple of games. About me: once again, welcome. I am a diamond player on the EUW server. I am going to boost people so far as they want/achievable. I offer duo/soloq's. my price is per game and per division. Safety: