Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Lv30 ACCOUNT

Discussion on NA Lv30 ACCOUNT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up NA Lv30 ACCOUNT

Lv30 Account Na
-Unranked
-32 Skins > Pulsefire ezreal and zac bundle almost all skin is 975
-3 Runes page!
-3K Rp and 4k IP LEFT!!!
-Almost owned every champions ~
-Positive Average Ratio which mean u can matched up with cool peoples
**SErioUS BUYER ONLY***
ADD ME ON SKYPE : Referral.cnd
Old 10/07/2013, 23:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
pm

Tags
boosting, hack, league of legend, referral

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lv30 US Account (31 Champions 7 Skins 3 Runepages) + Minecraft Account for 10$RP Card
08/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Good day. The summoner name is My Apocalypse, been playing with it since beta and has the UFO Corki skin as proof. I want to trade this account + a Minecraft Account for a 10$ Riot Point Card. I sell it this low because I want RP on EU (I switched there for lower ping) and I also lost interest in Minecraft. Champs that I own: Akali Alistar Anivia Annie Ashe Cho'Gath Corki
Lv30 US Account (31 champs, 7 skins, 3 rune pages) + Minecraft Account for PAX Jax
08/29/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Good day. The summoner name is My Apocalypse, been playing with it since beta and has the UFO Corki skin as proof. I want to trade this account + a Minecraft Account for a 10$ Riot Point Card. I sell it this low because I want RP on EU (I switched there for lower ping) and I also lost interest in Minecraft. Champs that I own: Akali Alistar Anivia Annie Ashe Cho'Gath Corki Dr. Mundo
Trading 3 lv30 accounts for 1 good lv30 account.
08/22/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo i got a couple of lv30's which i dont use so i thought, hey ima try to trade em for a decent lv30 account. 2 Accounts are pretty much clean meaning they have barely anything on them, one account has about 5-10 skins and 20-35 champions. Can also be sold seperatly. Will add screenshots later. [email protected]
Trading 3 lv30 accounts for 1 good lv30 account.
08/22/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo i got a couple of lv30's which i dont use so i thought, hey ima try to trade em for a decent lv30 account. 2 Accounts are pretty much clean meaning they have barely anything on them, one account has about 5-10 skins and 20-35 champions. Will add screenshots later. [email protected] xt0n3h on skype
WTS LV30 US account
02/14/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Account will come with 3200RP and over 3500ip I have 10 rune pages and the best runes around for any setup. Along with that stuff I have 42 Champs owned. Please send me a E-mail at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks,