Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots FOR GOOD PRICES

Discussion on Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots FOR GOOD PRICES within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots FOR GOOD PRICES

The Breakdown
My Teammates and I ( all are Diamond players, I am currently on 2 Diamond teams) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat)

Rewards For Season 4: Along with the purchase of your team/slot, you will be receiving rewards distributed by riot at the end of Season 3(entering season 4). This will include: Promotional Skin, Your Tiers Banner, Your Tiers Icon, Your Tiers Loading Screen Banner.

Process:

TO BUY A SLOT:
You will message/add me using your: Skype, And we will ask what division slot you want to be on. We will then continue to add you to the team and receive the payment.

TO BUY A TEAM:
You will message/add me using your: Skype, your desired division and if you want, the team name and tag you want as well. I will add you on Skype within a few hours of your message and we will talk over any specifics you are interested in. Then we will create the team and play 4 games, after 4 games we will invite you to the team (cannot invite after 5 games for a week) but you will not accept till we have played the 5th game and have been seeded (this prevents your MMR from affecting the team and lowering the starting rank). You will then pay us our side of the deal before we give you Ownership (considering we did our share, now it is your turn.)

Prices For Slots:
Gold 1: $10
Plat V-Plat IV II: $20-35
Plat III-I: $35-50
Diamond V-IV: $75-110
Diamond III-I: $120-140

Prices For Teams:

Gold I: $30
Plat V-IV: $50-70
Plat III-I: $90-140
Diamond V-IV: $150-180
Diamond III-I: $200-260

Contact Me: Skype: nikoclops
Payment: via Paypal ONLY
Old 05/25/2013, 18:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey my friend,
ur price is real high.

i Sell Diamond Slots -> 20€

why u want soo much money for this easy job?

Tags
good prices, league, sell, slots, teams

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Gold l Plat l Diamond Teams Euw
03/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi From Time to Time we got many Teams on our way to challanger and we now sell teams and slots of our Teams cheap!!! All that in 3vs3. Here the Prizes: Slot in High Gold Team (Gold II or I): 10euro psc whole Team: 30 Euro Platinum: Slot 20; Team 90
[Selling] Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots
05/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The Breakdown My Teammates and I ( all are Diamond players, I am currently on 2 Diamond teams) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat) Rewards For Season 4: Along with the purchase of your team/slot, you will be receiving rewards distributed by riot at the end of Season 3(entering season 4)....
Selling DIAMOND/PLAT Teams/Slots *New Prices*
04/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
THESE TEAMS ARE NA ONLY! Gold 1 team slots- $15 (OR $10 RP) Gold 1 team-$30 (OR $25 RP) Plat team slot- $30 Plat team-$50 Diamond team slot- $100 The diamond slot is on the #1 3v3 team season 2!! Which is diamond 3 now. Diamond team- We can discuss this on skype (Also looking for a PAX TF/Jax code)
Selling Diamond/plat teams. Also Diamond solo que acct (NA)
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
:cool: I sell League of legends North American Server Teams/Slots : Lots of Gold Division I Team (Slot or Team?)($15 a slot/ We can discuss the team) Lots of Platin Division Team's (Slot or Team?)($30/ We can discuss the team) I also sell Diamond teams now these are more expensive, as they are harder to make I can also sell diamond slots. Soon to have challenger so when I get that i will be selling that aswell. THE DIAMOND ACCOUNT IS SOLD I Also take RiotPoints (NA Server) And Paypal
Selling 3v3 plat/diamond teams and spots
01/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, in addition to my elo boosting services, I am here to offer you a new type of service where I sell 3v3 spots on platinum or diamond teams or you can out right buy a whole team. Plat spot: $75 per spot Plat team: $300 Diamond spot: $150 per spot Diamond team: $550 If you buy more spots/teams, I will give you a discount. If you are interested, leave me a message on here with your skype or private message me your skype.