Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELO BOOSTING [GainELO] CHEAP !

Discussion on ELO BOOSTING [GainELO] CHEAP ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GainELO Boosting & Coaching Service | Quick, Cheap, and Secure!

CURRENT SPECIAL: 10% OFF!!!

NEW! Now offering coaching with D1 players and duo-queueing! E-mail or Skype for details!

Ever imagined what it would be like to play in the top divisions of the game, but are constantly dragged down by your teammates? No matter what division you are in we have skilled, trustworthy players who can bring you to where you want to be.

For pricing options: !

CURRENTLY SERVING THE NORTH AMERICAN SERVER ONLY.

HUNDREDS OF ORDERS COMPLETED SINCE EARLY 2013!
FLEXIBLE PRICING TO FIT YOUR NEEDS! FREQUENT DISCOUNTS AND SPECIALS!
SEE MATCH HISTORIES OF ORDERS ON .

We are open to vouch games to further gain trust within the community. Contact us if interested!

Questions, comments, or concerns? Get in touch!

E-mail:

To ensure safety of information relayed across both parties make sure all messages are sent to exactly one of the two methods above as we are not available any other way. Please be wary of fakes, copies, etc.

TIER/DIVISION PROOF

Guaranteed Wins and Division & Tier Promotions

Each and every single one of us hold extensive knowledge of the game and understand every champion. With this, we will strive to fulfill your orders in a timely fashion with minimal losses.

We started this service with the intention of helping players reach their rightful (or desired) place in the rankings at a reasonable rate. Our cheap and competitive pricing puts us above the rest along with our commitment to complete your orders as fast as possible.

Who is Behind GainELO

GainELO is a group of highly skilled, dedicated players who are eager to help you reach your goals. We ourselves understand what it is like to struggle from one division to another due to toxic players who ruin the game for others.

Fortunately for you, all of our staff are high ELO players: a majority of them possessing experience in the competitive scene. Many of us have participated in various cups and popularized LAN events.

Account Privacy

Here at GainELO we value the privacy of the consumer. When purchasing from us, you are entrusting your account in safe hands. This service was designed to give you exactly what you pay for, not get you banned.

Sworn to secrecy, your identities will never be revealed public. Any information provided and conversation will be strictly between the customer and the assigned booster. Communication will not be done with anyone on your friends list or in-game unless it contributes to winning the game (champion picks, setting up plays, etc.).

Vouches

Quote:
Originally Posted by SellerMan View Post
VERIFIED.

Good luck with your service OP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSeatbelt View Post
Nice guy, good booster. Big Vouch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentinal View Post
Vouch for this guy. Did 2 games for me. Both wins. High-quality plays. Professional. He knows what he's doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imthenewfish View Post
Vouch, Everything went really smooth. I got to spectate the games he played and they were all complete stomps. He seems like a nice guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chueh000 View Post
Vouch for this guy !!! I really like this guy : D, if you like to learn mid lane+boosting, see him !!!
this guy is really nice and good boosting : D

FAQs

What servers do you provide this service to?
Currently we only have boosters employed on the North American server.

I want to play with my friends during my order. Am I allowed to log in?
Of course. Just notify the booster beforehand to make sure they are not in the middle of a game.

I have different promotion goals than what is listed. What now?
If you have different needs than our listing (for example, Silver to Platinum), contact us and we will personally work out pricing with you.
Old 05/24/2013, 08:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
Arrow League of Legends -> League of Legends Trading

#moved
Old 05/27/2013, 23:00   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

These business is really fast, observing my booster it looks like he's trying really hard, he doesn't even fool around. I took a small nap and he's already at the next division, I'm really impressed on how they accomplish their tasks.
Since they're new they gave me a sick discount too, I strongly agree to buy within this company.
Old 05/28/2013, 20:03   #4

One of many jobs that been finished, Gold V - III;
Old 05/30/2013, 05:29   #5

A specific job (Jungler) Was finished this afternoon by a very quick booster, we are still fresh in the market but we have experience Diamond I /Challenger boosters. Feel free to contact us in the two ways.
Old 05/30/2013, 19:21   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

A job that I requested only tf, very reasonable, BIG vouch thanks.
gyazo.com/ce0dc764497a883a36330aae0ef91976
Old 05/30/2013, 19:37   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lol, iSoloMID just registered to vouch for you. It's obviously either yourself or a friend of you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2013, 16:44   #8

We have recently been asked alot of questions, do you guys do duo ques?, can you guys do challanger?, can you guys do coaching?
The answer to all those questions is a yes. We will start most common questions in the FAQ's so repetition doesn't occur. Appreciate all the questions and concerns, thank you.
Old 05/31/2013, 16:47   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouches?
Old 06/02/2013, 20:09   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just got my third boost, thanks very much.
Old 06/02/2013, 21:09   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Boosted my account through gold. He's one of the best twisted fate players I've ever seen.
Old 06/03/2013, 06:58   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bump
Old 06/03/2013, 07:01   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how many of the new accounts are u going to make
Old 06/04/2013, 17:24   #14

Bumped
Old 06/04/2013, 20:26   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bump!!!

Tags
elo gold silver platnum