Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SPECIAL PRICE! Full BRONZE/SILVER TIER 30€ ONLY

Discussion on SPECIAL PRICE! Full BRONZE/SILVER TIER 30€ ONLY within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SPECIAL PRICE! Full BRONZE/SILVER TIER 30€ ONLY

Hey guys,
are u feeling tired of stucking silver elo and finally wanna reach that fancy gold emblem?

no matter which silver div you are, for ONLY 30€ ill carry u to gold ! (or if ur bronze i carry u to silver 3!)

Infos:
only EUW/EUNE
Must have ad/ap runepages
Must have decent champs

Get rid of that trashy silver button and get your gold elo !

skype "tabbzn"
Old 05/24/2013, 22:15   #2

buump
Old 05/25/2013, 00:06   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you do some vouch matches before i pay for it?
Old 05/25/2013, 00:40   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 152
hey so 30€ from Silver V to Gold?
Old 05/25/2013, 00:49   #5

yes and yes. since its just a 1-time-service i wont do vouchegames in general. but if someone is seriously interested i can play a vouchegame with him or on his acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(NA) League Of Legends ELO BOOST Bronze -> Diamond tier.
09/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
UPDATE: We no longer do by Division, we do by WINS now. Go down all 6 steps and read my charging, we can work something out fosho. 1) I offer Elo Boosting in N/A server ONLY 2) Message Me and tell me what services you want. 3) I accept RP Cards(as payment)(PAYPAL)(Visa / American Express Gift Cards)
[NA/EUW/EUNE] Bronze to Silver Boosting l Fast and Cheapest for this Tier & Division
06/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/m59pQhl.jpg - Who are we? • The cheapest and fastest elo boost there for Bronze to Silver! • Guaranteed identity protection. (Communication with your friends will be kept to a minimum and chat logs will be sent to you. We will not tell anyone that you are being boosted). • We have been boosting for free or small payments before deciding to make it our job. • Why choose gold players to boost our accounts when we have diamond boosters? We are gold players but we...
[NA] Bronze to Silver Boosting l Fast and Cheapest for this Tier & Division
05/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Close this thread! New thread http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2600412-na-euw-eune-bronze-silver-boosting-l -fast-cheapest-tier-division.html#post22735291
Bronze tier boosting
03/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I am a silver 1 player looking to help players get out of bronze hell. I will do each division for $5 and each duo que game (not a guaranteed win) for $3 each. skype: darkmage206 add if interested
[B] Bronze -> Silver 5€
02/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i dont have much to do tomorrow! I offer to carry low Players to Silver! 5€ only 1 Person and payed by PayPal! Only tomorrow!