Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

It is possible to buy account on this forum ?!!!

Discussion on It is possible to buy account on this forum ?!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
It is possible to buy account on this forum ?!!!

It's now 3 months that i'm looking to buy an account on this forum it's just impossible :

- No one go fully first.

- Selling EUW Challenger 1 All Champs All skins for 1€ PSC with 0 TBM and 0 posts.

- Get trusted MM with 3,000,000 TBM. kbro:

- I don't trust MM.

- MMs who never answer.

- Half money, account, Half money.

- Original mail but no Welcome mail from Riot but trust me i'm not a kid.

-Resended Welcolme mails.

-I give you acc (pw + login) first then you give me money but i don't give acc + e-mail.

SO WHY YOU GO FIRST ?

-Fake MMs.

Really someone really bought a account here it's possible ?
Old 05/21/2013, 19:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
You just need to browse around more, there are lot's of middlemen who I'm sure would be happy to help.
Old 05/21/2013, 19:36   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 189/1/0
Like me,and i'm always online.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2013, 19:40   #4

To be honest i'm afraid trading with MM, i scare that MM don't verify everything like needed then he give me ****** infos.

Seller give mail to MM with welcome from Riot then MM don't see that this welcome message is just resended from the REAL original mail he give it to me, a week later the seller recover his account.

It's all very complicated.
Old 05/21/2013, 19:50   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 210/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSKick View Post
To be honest i'm afraid trading with MM, i scare that MM don't verify everything like needed then he give me ****** infos.

Seller give mail to MM with welcome from Riot then MM don't see that this welcome message is just resended from the REAL original mail he give it to me, a week later the seller recover his account.

It's all very complicated.
Man i have very good point for you if you are scared of everything!

1) Look for trusted account seller with big thread - with a lot of pages in it (Usually scammers have max. 5 pages in their threads because they are 24/7 closing them / making new ones / friend mods deleting bad posts). Read even ALL pages if nesessery. Look if people trusted him. Check which people - if some known ones which run shops / have a lot of reputation or posts then its propably legit one. I usually do that when i buy skins/rp etc. Single threads are kinda risky.

2) Make your own account (Its not that hard - trust me).
Old 05/21/2013, 19:54   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
I managed to sell one account soo far, i do not feel under most of the criterias ( for example, i dont have welcome mails on any accounts but yet one guy purchased an account for a pretty good value and is still happy with it, I'm looking for a buyer for my other 2 last accounts, I personally don't want to make a living out of it but people are scared when they hear that i don't have the welcome mail, i even prooved a guy that support mail is tied to original mail and then screenshared all the mails on the email and the guy still didn't trust me that i didn't have welcome mail, it's pretty hard )
Old 05/21/2013, 19:55   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 12
You have no chance to buy really strok account with "Welcome" email. It is just impossible to keep that one msg for 2-3 years :P And if the guy wasn't thinking about selling the account when he created it, he could just ignore this msg and place it in SPAM folder or something.
What I mean...
When you buy an account YOU CAN'T BE SURE that original owner won't recover it. There is ALWAYS a risk and you should deal with it.
Cheers,
Old 05/21/2013, 19:55   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Look for a verified middleman with at least 50+ TBM, and around 5-10 Mediations.
Old 05/21/2013, 19:58   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrob View Post
You have no chance to buy really strok account with "Welcome" email. It is just impossible to keep that one msg for 2-3 years :P And if the guy wasn't thinking about selling the account when he created it, he could just ignore this msg and place it in SPAM folder or something.
What I mean...
When you buy an account YOU CAN'T BE SURE that original owner won't recover it. There is ALWAYS a risk and you should deal with it.
Cheers,
Soo true, I even have no idea where i have lost it, i seriously can't remember, made the account in like 2010...
Old 05/21/2013, 20:05   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 210/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shynigami1 View Post
I managed to sell one account soo far, i do not feel under most of the criterias ( for example, i dont have welcome mails on any accounts but yet one guy purchased an account for a pretty good value and is still happy with it, I'm looking for a buyer for my other 2 last accounts, I personally don't want to make a living out of it but people are scared when they hear that i don't have the welcome mail, i even prooved a guy that support mail is tied to original mail and then screenshared all the mails on the email and the guy still didn't trust me that i didn't have welcome mail, it's pretty hard )
I have my e-mail for 5 and half years and i have my welcome massage xD.
Funny when i have been searching for that i found e-mail from 2 years ago where Riot gave me free skin code XDD AHAHAHAHA. GJ for me.
Old 05/21/2013, 20:08   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarQScreaM View Post
I have my e-mail for 5 and half years and i have my welcome massage xD.
Funny when i have been searching for that i found e-mail from 2 years ago where Riot gave me free skin code XDD AHAHAHAHA. GJ for me.
You are a lucky person, I could not find the welcome mails for those 3 year old accs >.> and it is pretty hard to get rid of the accounts even though i have lost my interest in the game and i just want to invest the money from it into something else.
Old 05/22/2013, 02:25   #12

It's not secure to buy account without Welcolme mail.

And i take 0 risk.

So i understand that you can't buy account without taking risks.
Old 05/22/2013, 02:29   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You know what's retarded?

having the welcome email does not make the account any safer, if anybody wants to recall the account even after giving away the welcome email it's possible, that or it will get banned due to investigation
Old 05/22/2013, 04:03   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoPass View Post
You know what's retarded?

having the welcome email does not make the account any safer, if anybody wants to recall the account even after giving away the welcome email it's possible, that or it will get banned due to investigation
Banned for what ? lol
Old 05/22/2013, 04:07   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

if u want to recover an account the welcome email does not take a huge part in it. u gotta know when u created the account(not exact date but the year/month) and what birthday it got created on. moreover its good to know what old pw it had and what old email(s) it was on. always helpful to recover an account