Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked Lvl-30 Account[NA][Cheap]

Discussion on Unranked Lvl-30 Account[NA][Cheap] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Unranked Lvl-30 Account[NA][Cheap]

Hi,
I am looking to purchase a NA unranked league account that is lvl30 with full ad tier 3 runes and has enough champions to play ranked, and would really prefer it to have Jax, MF, and Hecraim. If the account is silver with decent mmr like 20+lp a game that would be fine to.

I am looking for a new account to get gold on for a buyer, im not looking to spend alot probably 10$. If you have a account with these credentials and are willing to sell for cheap please add me on skype or pm me.

I also do cheap elo boost if anyone is looking
Closed Thread

Tags
account, league of legends, selling, unranked

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] UNRANKED EUW ACCOUNT VERY CHEAP
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. I want to sell an unranked EUW account which is really cheap(5€). It's unranked, 17 champions, one skin(Kingpin Twitch) Contact me via skype plastus.restore
Unranked Account Boosting CHEAP
04/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
So hello guys, What i want to do is, I take your unranked LoL Accounts, at least have 1 full Runesite Tier 3, and will do the 10 Promo Matches (I will win 10) and push your account with this to Gold III. What I want for that: 30 Euros (only euw sorry, I have lagg issues on na) The process: You give me your account data, I will do 5 Matches, if all 5 are won I will charge 15 Euro, if not we will make a new price, then I will do the next 5 Matches and then again 15 Euro for 5 wins, if not we...
[WTS]Cheap UNRANKED ACCOUNT EU WEST
12/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account got like 19 champions,ad rune page completed,ap rune page not completed yet(it's like 60%). 0-0 played ranked Never banned,never warned. For pictures pm me or add me skype: blackshooter7
CHEAP UNRANKED NA Account
05/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi im selling a lv30 NA account that is unranked with 1 win and 1 loss. I dont expect much for it but all offers are welcome. Prefered paypal or PSC. Champions; Akali Allistar Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe
WTB a cheap level 30 account unranked or very low ELO
03/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Must have the original email and the welcome message from RIOT games within the e-mail. Looking to buy an account that's worth around $30. Not looking for specific champions.