Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HIGH MMR SILVER 4 ACCOUNT! FAST!

Discussion on HIGH MMR SILVER 4 ACCOUNT! FAST! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow HIGH MMR SILVER 4 ACCOUNT! FAST!

Hey i'm selling a league of legends account , the account has 53 champions (most of them are high value) The account has 8 wins 6 losses on ranked that makes that the account has a pretty high MMR so no problem to climb the ladders.

IF interested than add me on skype my skype is :Runecbow

I'm asking 10 euro's for the account u can pay by paypal / PSC
I preferr PP

I Go first for trusted users , otherwise u'll have to go first
Old 05/21/2013, 03:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
is this a na account?

Tags
league of legends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ACCOUNT EUW SILVER 4 HIGH MMR
05/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey i'm selling a league of legends account , the account has 53 champions (most of them are high value) The account has 8 wins 6 losses on ranked that makes that the account has a pretty high MMR so no problem to climb the ladders. IF interested than add me on skype my skype is :Runecbow I'm asking 10 euro's for the account u can pay by paypal / PSC I preferr PP :) I Go first for trusted users , otherwise u'll have to go first :)
[Selling] LoL Account Level 30 Silver V High MMR rare skin
05/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
SOLD
[Selling] Silver 2 Account Fast alle Champions
05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Verkaufe den Account hier : http://i.imagebanana.com/img/2umlvl52/thumb/ACC.p ng Gebote bitte, tausche auch gegen Minecraft Account(s) und sowas, sagt einfach was! :)
[Selling] League of legends Account EUNE | Silver III | Nice Skins | Cheap | Fast | PayPal
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there guys I'm selling my smurf on the EUNE I created to play with a friend, It's silver III with 50LP winning like 25 LP Per win so it's on a good MMR, it was gold in season 1 and silver in season 2, anyway, I am willing to sell it kinda cheap but not almost free, I am accepting offerts. I can show the account over team viewer and give the first email but I'm not willing to go first in any case. So here are some pictures of the account: http://i.imgur.com/m1eXssF.jpg ...
Fast Sale EUW LoL Account Season 2 Silver Border 15 EUR to PayPal!
03/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype:Aloonai30 900 wins 900 RP 7 RunePage almost all runes, 90 champions Season II Silver Border skins: Special Forces Gankplank