Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recruiting boosters in EUW/NA

Discussion on Recruiting boosters in EUW/NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Recruiting boosters in EUW/NA

I am currently recruiting a few boosters in EUW/NA to start up a group of boosters. I already have customers waiting. profit will be split 80/20

Need about 1-3 boosters for EUW

Need 1-2 Boosters for NA

Requirements

- Must be in Diamond

- Must be EXTREMELY ACTIVE and able to finish 1-3 divisions a day (if the mmr is good)

- Must NOT rage in game and get the account suspended.

- Must NOT talk to anyone or make any mentions of accounts being boosted.

If you are interested for more info, send me a PM

Need people in EUW Fast!!
Old 05/21/2013, 04:22   #2

Still Recruiting
Old 05/22/2013, 16:56   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 44
GL with your service. Free bump
Old 05/22/2013, 16:57   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

if u tell me the circumstances of payment feel free to PN me (diamond 3 here)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Recruiting new boosters
02/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey! We are currently overflowing with orders for our NA division and we don't have enough boosters in NA to keep up with the amount of orders we are receiving, so we are looking for trustworthy, talented boosters for NA. For more information add us on skype: Leagueboost Our website is: lolboost | League Of Legends cheap tier and division boosting! Hope to hear from you!
Recruiting NA boosters.
02/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! We are a boosting/coaching business who deals with clients from NA, EUNE and EUW. We are getting an overwhelming amount of orders for boosts on NA and our own boosters aren't able to keep up with the amount of orders we are receiving, so we are looking for trustworthy, talented players to join our NA boosting division. You must be at least plat div 3 to join. More info on our website: lolboost | League Of Legends cheap tier and division boosting! and you can reach us on Skype:...
Recruiting NA Boosters Must be 2.1k+
01/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
SmokeBoost gets constant jobs everyday. Low elo and high elo. Contact: SmokeBoost Currently hiring new boosters to join our team - don't waste my time. You either meet the requirements or you don't. Requirements 2k+ Solo Que Season 2. 2k+ Current Solo Que Season 3.
Recruiting NA Elo Boosters 2k+
01/06/2013 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Wanna join the biggest elo boosting website? If you're 2k+ and are interested let me know. Go ahead and add my skype, gregsbest. (with the . at the end) Our site is lol-academy.net if you were interested. Let me know ASAP and we'll talk details.