Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JackTheBoost (Diamond)-duo with u- CHEAPEST in the forum

Discussion on JackTheBoost (Diamond)-duo with u- CHEAPEST in the forum within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
JackTheBoost (Diamond)-duo with u- CHEAPEST in the forum

Hi guys! Here is Jack. I am 24 , i am Diamond 3 actually. This is my first try to DuoBoost so i decided a cheap price for the first month then i will decide if continue or not and if ask higher price, i will play ONLY in GOLD SILVER And BRONZE with u just for start: i am pretty sure to be the CHEAPEST DuoBooster in the forum.

The DuoBoosts will be done talking (if u want) on Skype or DolbyAxon or Ts during ALL the matches (i am able to talk Eng and Ita). I will use my OWN account so i do not need u to give me one (And risk to be scammed).

During the game i will help u to improve ur gameplay and i will always play Ad bot or Ap mid possibly.

We don't have to play all the GameS u paid in a once, we have a month to play these. U are able to ask me when is better to play for u And we will try to find a good hour And day.

Prices:

- 1 single Game 1,5€
- 5 Games 6,5€
- 10 games 12 €
- 20 games 22€

(PP ONLY)
INFOS @ Skype jack.theboost

ABOUT ME: I have had the opportunity to become a professional player but i decided to study so Now i just play solo q in DIAMOND. And DuoBoost.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Coacher NA Diamond S2 - Cheapest. $5/ Hr Limited
05/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 30 Replies
Hey guys, I recently began to coach and I've learned I have a heart for it. I enjoy seeing people progress. I decided to coach for a very considerable price. A Brief Introduction I live where it's very desolated, surrounded by woods. Being young, It is hard to get a job due to the fact that there are no means of public transportation resulting in me finding another way to make money, The thing I love - League of Legends. I consider myself a pretty serious...
[Selling] JackTheBoost (Diamond)-duo with u- CHEAPEST in the forum
05/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys! Here is Jack. I am 24 , i am Diamond 3 actually. This is my first try to DuoBoost so i decided a cheap price for the first month then i will decide if continue or not and if ask higher price, i will play ONLY in GOLD SILVER And BRONZE with u just for start: i am pretty sure to be the CHEAPEST DuoBooster in the forum. The DuoBoosts will be done talking (if u want) on Skype or DolbyAxon or Ts during ALL the matches (i am able to talk Eng and Ita). I will use my OWN account so i do...
Diamond EUW CHEAPEST Elo Booster
03/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi all, I'm a private Elo Booster Diamond player from EUW. Actually I'm avaliable to boost more accounts. (I've done over 20) Feel free to add me on Skype for more information: KibSurya These are my prices: BRONZE TIER Division 5 Promotion = $15 Division 4 Promotion = $15 Division 3 Promotion = $15
s2/s3 diamond smurf cheapest service
01/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello im smurfing League of legends accounts. I prefer smurfing it upto 1.5 k ello prices xxxx-1200 ello 10 euros per 100 ello 1200-1400 13 euros per 100 ello 1400-1500 15 euros per 100 ello accepting only paypal Skype :kledariukas
NA SPEED ELO BOOSTING (Cheapest Prices on Forum, $10 being cheapest bracket!)
10/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Please note title of this thread has changed. Hi guys, Speed On average, expect 60~100 elo a day. Small boosts should take about 2~3 days, and bigger boosts no longer than a week. Elo Boosting Price 0-1500: $25/100 elo 1500-1800: $35/100 elo