Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Na Elo Boosting

Discussion on Na Elo Boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 06/27/2013, 03:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenz1337 View Post
This guy is a horrible booster, played a duo with him and he fed hard. I was jungling, continued to camp his lane and he kept dieing. He even got firstblooded 1v1. This guy clearly can't handle boosting in Silver or even Bronze.

Untrue and heres why.

Firstly he came to my lane once. Most of the time he was at wraiths or at the side of my lane. Also he couldn't camp me since both sides and wraiths were warded. Continually kept engaging on 1v5s when we had no follow up. Tower dove like a ****** and left the enemy ad carry virtually untouched. When i asked him about it he kept telling me hes diamond and better and know what hes doing . Clearly not. I can provide lol replays of both our sides of the story so people can see whats really happening. No reason to randomly feed.
Old 06/27/2013, 13:43   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If your looking for proof that I'm diamond you can add me, you can also see that I was a lot better than you.

Lol, we lost because you fed the Ryze and let him roam. Also didn't help that you didn't use your ult on the adc, instead you used it on the tank.

I also have several pictures of your purchasing a boost. You clearly are just a silver player trying to trick others into buying boosts from you.

Old 06/27/2013, 14:20   #18

Quote:
This guy is a horrible booster, played a duo with him and he fed hard. I was jungling, continued to camp his lane and he kept dieing. He even got firstblooded 1v1. This guy clearly can't handle boosting in Silver or even Bronze.

Quote:
If your looking for proof that I'm diamond you can add me, you can also see that I was a lot better than you.

Lol, we lost because you fed the Ryze and let him roam. Also didn't help that you didn't use your ult on the adc, instead you used it on the tank.

I also have several pictures of your purchasing a boost. You clearly are just a silver player trying to trick others into buying boosts from you.

Here we go again... Why didnt you post the part of the convo on skype where I told you to stop engaging without any follow up then you say dont worry about graves. Ryze never left his lane. Also, That was like 4 months ago and no one even commented or sold me the boosts. So think before you go on different websites and grab random posts from months ago. Furthermore, Stop showing people bits and pieces of things such as our conversations and my posts from 4 months ago. Ive played league at least 6 hours a day from the last few months and carried myself. This is the end of the conversation. Your the first and last unsatisfied customer and thats that. Good bye.
Old 06/27/2013, 16:14   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

More proof of Nival buying a boost, he is buying a boost from Gold1-Plat 5 from another elo booster on Sythe. He also got boosted from Silver-Gold. This guy is not able to boost Bronze-Silver.

I also have a link leading to the thread if anyone wants it.
Old 06/27/2013, 20:59   #20

Quote:
More proof of Nival buying a boost, he is buying a boost from Gold1-Plat 5 from another elo booster on Sythe. He also got boosted from Silver-Gold. This guy is not able to boost Bronze-Silver.

I also have a link leading to the thread if anyone wants it.
Woah you really have a hard on for me. Anyways that post asking for duoQ was in January find someone on sythe who boosted me from bronze-gold. Please do. Post proof not me and me asking for boosting. Also yes right now he is boosting me to plat5 from gold1. I boost up to silver. So i dont see what that has to do with anything really. So ill just wait for you to dig up more stuff.

ALSO i played 1 game and lost 1 game. Asked if he wants another said no. The guy thats getting me gold1-plat5 right now lost a game . Does it make him a **** booster? Yeah didnt think so