Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 3v3 Slots

Discussion on Plat 3v3 Slots within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 3v3 Slots

Selling for $10 per spot and I have 6 spots left. Skype in sig

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold I (almost plat) 5v5 team slots eune 2,50e
04/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Thread , i can go first 2,50 eur per slot
[Selling] [EUW!] Gold/Plat/Diamond 3v3 Slots!
04/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello ePVP'ers! I'll be selling some 3v3 slots from now on :) Payment option: PayPal preferable, Paysafecard might be accepted, depending on what you're gonna buy. After purchasing a slot, you'll have a secured slot in the team till the end of the season. Disputing the payment will get you kicked from the team. Also selling gold 5v5 slots, for prices about those, hit me up with a PM.
Selling gold I team slots! soon to be plat! NA
02/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling gold Gold 1 team slots! it will soon to be plat so buy it now while its gold before the price raises! add me on skype if interested-beatkittie
S>PLAT Slots+5wins NA SERVER
11/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
S>Teamslot+5wins NA SERVER Your last chance at plat rewards for season 2 =D 3 slots left! YOU CAN PAY ME AFTER 5 wins. Not paying results in both of us wasting our time because I will just kick you from the team. PLAT 40$ PayPal gift
S> Diamond/Plat Slots
10/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ALL TEAMS ARE IN NA I've been deep within the realms of the black market in multiple video game communities and slightly in League of Legends with the use of power leveling and referral farming, however, it just occurred to me that I could be selling Gold/Platinum/Diamond rewards with the use of ranked teams. Now, I currently have multiple open slots on a ton of TT teams. Me and a few friends power elo'd for shits and giggles, and I think we could turn a profit. I currently have: ...