Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(wts) NA gold V account with pax, human ryze, and more

Discussion on (wts) NA gold V account with pax, human ryze, and more within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(wts) NA gold V account with pax, human ryze, and more

Have every single holiday skin since the winter of last year which had christmas Leblanc. I have a **** ton of other skins, ask here and I'll tell you if I have it. I started last year around November so anything before that I don't have sadly. I literally have 70 plus skins, and every champion.

I have:
Pax twisted fate
Human ryze
Pax jax
Pax sivir
Riot nasus
Riot singed
I do not have black alistar sadly
I do have championship riven

I have about 15 rune pages, I think 17 total, and I have many runes especially the most popular ones.

Sadly I have many ranked games played but am only gold 5 elo with 0 points. If you want proof of any of these things let me know. Due to the nature of this account I will not be going first on any sale and I prefer using PayPal. League is an addition I need to end. Private message me.

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
na account with 70k ip black alistar,human ryze, pax tf
05/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
got almost every rune/char over 10 runepages etc other skins rares pax sivirriot graves riot singed all holiday skins from last 2 years championship riven etc looking for around 300$ will go into all detail if anyone is serious about it
[Selling] WTS Human Ryze ACCOUNT
05/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey :D Want to sell my League of Legends Account with the exclusiv Human Ryze Skin. First of all some infos about the Account. -EU-N/E -Level 20 -5 Skins -1400 Ip/140 rp Skins: Human Ryze, Riot Graves, Galactic Renekton, Riot Tristana, Unchained Alistar.
[WTT] LoL Account with Human Ryze/Riot Graves
03/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey Community, Im bored of my account and search another League of Legends account with Maybe Limited skins like Haunting Nocturne etc. So first of all a small info of my account. Server : EU-W Champions Owned : 43 ELO: Currently at Silver 1 but i can boost it as well Skins : Ryze:Human Ryze Graves: Riot Graves
WTB Human ryze skin or account w/ zombie ryze
12/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Im willing to pay about 45usd for human ryze and up to 65usd for an account with zombie ryze(or 70usd for championship ryze but thats unlikely). Make offers if you want and i can consider. The account would have to be NA, but other then that no requirements, unless if your like 300 elo then i would pay less. Also would be willing to pay the same amount for pax tf, and im aware he sells for more usually im just suggesting it.
Price Check: Human Ryze Account
04/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I wanted to ask, does Human Ryze does any difference to account price ? Does it sells easy ;p ?