Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW, Gold V, 50 champs, 10 skins

Discussion on EUW, Gold V, 50 champs, 10 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW, Gold V, 50 champs, 10 skins

I want to sell this ACC that is right now in gold V divission with 0 points, and i think a little bit stuck. With 350 normal victories, and 410 in soloq. 50 Champs .

The skins are:

-Sasquatch nunu
-Fisherman fizz
-Anger Jax
-Bittersweet lulu
-Nottingham Ez real
-Tango Twisted fate
-Karate kennen
-Badger Teemo
-Unchained alistar

You can Pm me or post here any question or doubt or offer. My skype id is sparkreme if you want to know detailed information.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW GOLD ACC WITH 40+ SKINS AND 100 CHAMPS
05/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey I will sell my LoL gold acc its first email 11 rune pages enough rune for all lanes skins midnght ahri nurse akali the free ali skin
[Selling] LV30 EUW ACC WITH S2 GOLD BORDER A LOT OF SKINS/CHAMPS RARE SKINS!
05/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys i want to sell Silver I acc on euw it have atm sadly 0 lp,it have gold border from season2,5 rune pages full of tier 3 runes,72 champions, Skins:longhorn alistar,unchained alistar,victorious janna,traditional karma,judgement kayle,defender leona,coral reef malphite,RIOT K9 NASUS,leopard nidalee,french maid nidalee,sasquatch nunu,demolisher nunu,rune wars renekton,bilgerat rumble,lumberjack sion. If you are interested pm me on skype:mr.leon63 Price: add me in skype and we will...
NA lvl30 - 73 Champs - 2 legendary skins - at least 3 un-buyable skins - 48 skins(t)
11/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Ahri -Dynasty Ahri -Midnight Ahri -Foxfire Ahri Akali -Blood Moon Akali Alistar -Unchained Alistar
WTS LoL Account on EUWEST (viele Champs, Skins!/ many Champs and Skins)
08/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
THE ACCOUNT IS EU WEST: German: Hey! Ich verkaufe hier meinen LoL Account. Aktuell besitzt er leider nur eine Elo von ca. 1250, seine Top Elo ist ~ 1520! Normale Wins hat er ca 600. Er besitzt alle Champs außer : Rengar, Zyra, Jayce, Draven, Darius, Varus, Hecarim, Lulu, Ziggs
[EU] Level 30 Account 26 champs 2 skins, Selling/Trading for US with champs and skins
05/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell me level 30 account with 26 champs... Malphite, Dr. Mundo, Swain, etc, etc full list if contact me. Gangplank and Xin have one skin owned each.